1. Understanding of the entire Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Solid experience of 2 years + in building Native Swift based iOS applications
3. Excellent knowledge of iOS specific user interfaces, user experiences and guidelines
4. Working experience with MVC and MVVM architectures
5. In depth knowledge of iOS specific user experiences and human interface guidelines
6. In depth experience in implementing user interfaces for iOS - Auto Layout
7. Hands on experience working with API integration within iOS applications
8. Hands on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
9. Experience with media streaming & playback using AV Player, AV Foundation & AV Capture
10. Experience working with analytical SDKs like Firebase Crashlytics, Branch.io etc
11. Experience with Push Messaging, Local Notifications, Background services
12. Experience in debugging errors and crashes using tools such as Crashlytics or Sentry
13. Experience with Marketing and Attribution SDKs such as Clevertap, Branch and/or Appsflyer
14. Experience in releasing applications to the Apple App Store
15. Ability to work in an Agile environment
16. An inclination towards cross platform technologies such as React Native
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work and FSD requirements
2. Coordinating with design team to build assets to be used within the mobile application
3. Building static flows for the application
4. Integrating web services & 3rd party APIs
5. Integrating 3rd Party SDKs such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Crashlytics, Twitter etc
6. High level testing of the integrated application before pushing the application to the testers
7. Working with the tester to fix bugs reported by the testers
8. Building and deploying the application to the Play store
9. Maintaining and scaling applications
● To periodically explore latest developments in iOS new versions
● Be a part of the team that develops the mobile SDK for data collection, push notifications,
in-app notifications, banners and target mobile (iOS) users
● Build components to make the customer data platform SDK more efficient and scalable
● 3-5 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding for iOS Swift
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Strong Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Strong knowledge of iOS ViewController
● Knowledge of Swift, Mobile UI is a must
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns and the ability to choose the best solution for the
● Knowledge of React-native is a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
at NG-Next Tech
NG Next Tech is looking for React Native IOS and React Native Android developers with Polyglot skills to join its highly talented team.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on cutting-edge tech and innovative applications along with a great learning and development environment in an extremely innovative, fast-paced, and dynamic tech company.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Assertive & content-rich
• Never Give up attitude
• Articulative, communicates very well and is an active listener
• Is critical and welcomes criticism, provides on spot improvement feedback
• Is not looking to do a 9-5 job, is self-driven.
• Sets very high standards for herself/himself and others around her/him
We are looking for someone who can
• Learn and scale up any new technology or language quickly.
• Be involved in all phases of software engineering - from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
• Build mission-critical applications that can process thousands of requests per second through a microservices architecture.
• Work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
• Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable, and reusable.
• 1 - 3 years of coding experience in React Native IOS and React Native Android development with exposure to backend development
• Experience with SQL Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres is an advantage
• Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of non-relational databases
What we seek and value most in our candidates
• Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
• Motivation to grow
• Learn and share
• Positive attitude
• The most important - passion and commitment
At NG-Next tech, we are revolutionizing Digital Assets Exchanges. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Blockchain, Asset Tokenisation and Digital Assets, and Fiat Payment Gateway Technology solutions space
- Strong in design patterns like MVI, MVVM, MVP and MVC.
- Good understanding of IPC, AIDL etc.
- Strong in Architecture Components like ViewModel, Navigation Graph, Room DB etc.
- Knowledge of KOIN/Hilt, CoRoutines, LiveData and Retrofit.
- Good at JUnit test case development & Automation verification.
- Good to have Experience in Android Application development that has both Java and C implementation.
- Good in Analytics and Communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deploy.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years should be required in iOS development.
- Should be well aware about iPhone/iPad application development
- Should be well versed with Core data concepts
- Should be well versed with Swift-UI
- Should be well versed with Network load optimisations & other core networking concepts
- Must be very good with designing pixel perfect UI
- Good to have Core Audio, Graphics & video frameworks.
- Good knowledge of app deployment process & good to have knowledge on build automation.
- Should have decent communication skills to be able to interact with Clients.
We are looking for a strong IOS application developer who welcomes both development and maintenance tasks.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and
integration tests. You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice
about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write
will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You'll also help ensure solid application performance
and an excellent user experience.
● Porting our iOS mobile app from scratch in SWIFT using our current UI and backend services (serverless, Nodejs
● Developing new features and updates in the application as per the roadmap.
● Building stable, testable, and reusable code libraries for future use.
● Managing deployments, code pushes (building CI/CD pipelines).
● Ongoing development/optimization of the iOS applications for speed & scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
What WE are looking for:
● A Bachelor's or a Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
● At least 3 years' proven experience as an IOS Application Developer.
● Must have good knowledge of Swift Ui, Unit test classes and High order function.
● Have published one or more IOS app in the store(s)
● Our requirement is urgent, so either you should be able to join immediately or your notice period should be less
than 2 months.
What's a MUST have?
● Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code
to publishing in the store(s)
● Deep knowledge of IOS Proficiency with writing automated tests
● Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to
choose the best solution for the app.
● Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
● Source Control (e.g., GitHub, Gitlab)
● Personal characteristics - good work ethic, team player, self-directed, and passionate about technology
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Location: Goregaon east, Mumbai
Position Description: 3+ years of experience with mobile application development in Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Functional: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
- Passion for sports
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in teams
- Target & Result orientation
- Good communication skills
Largest network of beauty and wellness store with over 150 stores across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Pune, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata. In addition to the stores, also have a strong online presence:
Knowledge in React JS, React native components
Latest Technology knowledge like hooks, Redux
Number of apps released/live in React native /Anroid & IOS, Business nature of the app
Understanding of deep react-native concepts
Understanding of advanced concepts like optimizing app
Understanding of security, deployment, app releases
- Understanding of support of app on multiple screens, android and ios versions, iterative development and enhancement of the app
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, Realm
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)