About CoffeeBeans Consulting
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- MIN 2 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Able to manage the team as well
TL expereince preferable
• 2-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
• Good to have passion for investing
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an Android
Developer, you will work within our engineering team to
deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developer
using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application on
the Google Play store
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile
architecture using frameworks such as
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
such as Git
Familiarity with various testing tools
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Job Role : Software Developer (Android)
Job Location : Delhi
Note: As of now WFH
Experience Required : 3+ years’ experience
Qualification: B. Tech CS / IT from tier 3 above
We are looking for a results-driven Android Developer who will work with team members to build, troubleshoot and improve current Android applications. The Android Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as an Android Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Designing layout and developing applications for Android that are compatible with multiple screen resolutions and different versions of OS.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in development of Android apps-Android Studio, kotlin, JAVA environment, GIT.
- Exposure to Product Development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- In depth Understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Should have understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts.
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc.
Design patterns: MVVM
Platform: Android Kotlin
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
• Experience in writing code/functions that are Unit-testing ready and scalable.
• Strong knowledge in auto layout concepts.
• Experience developing rich UI using MVVM, RxSwift, Auto Layout, Storyboard, and UI animations.
• Need to be working in a collaborative environment with team members of the organization.
• Keep up the urge to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout the period of employment.
• Understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical
requirements, plans, and designs.
• Take up technical problems during the app development life cycle and bring up optimized solutions to the
1. Build our clients as a framework. All UI components will be predefined in a visual design language. Page builders, flowbuilders, network, analytics, video capabilities, image capabilities, etc will be built like libraries on the app. Hence,enabling backend APIs to create new pages and new flows without changes in App code.
2. Quality of UX should build instant trust with all our international users. It should leverage specific capabilities offeredby iOS/Android/web. UC apps should be amongst the most functional and consistent designed apps in the world.
3. Introduce AI Capabilities to assist customers in selecting the right services and AR to experience end deliverablesvirtually.
You will be the right fit if you have
About CoutLoot :
- CoutLoot is India's leading social commerce offline to an online platform that lets anyone sell online in 30 seconds! We're on a mission to empower offline sellers to sell online using the CoutLoot app and sell their products to buyers all over the country.
- CoutLoot is a Series A funded company backed by leading Chinese VCs, Artha India Ventures, Venture Catalysts & others.
Job Description : We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Job Requirements :
- At least 2 years of experience working with iOS and has published at least one app to the App Store.
- Excellent proficiency in Swift and has experience working with Objective-C.
- Should have good knowledge of object-oriented software engineering.
- Should be able to deal with Objective-C in legacy code.
- Decent knowledge of protocol-oriented programming in Swift.
- Experience working with constraint-based layouts using AutoLayout.
- Should have a good eye for detail and have good skills in implementing clean UI and UX.
- Experience with testing frameworks and writing clean, testable code.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST APIs, etc.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Foundation framework, Core Data, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with various architecture patterns like VIPER, MVVM, etc as well with clean code principles.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills and experience mentoring junior engineers.
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience in building native iOS apps, with deep focus on usability, performance, Core Data and integration with REST APIs & services.
- Built real world apps that are published on the app store.
- Experience in OO design, design patterns & fluency in Objective-C programming (exposure to Swift or React Native would be a plus)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, consuming REST Web Services
- Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance UI development with Interface Builder and Code, including Auto Layout