Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for IOS Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team at Pune. The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive and cutting-edge cross-platform applications for Android/iOS.
- Relevant experience of 1- 2 years in building a mobile application using IOS OR React Native is required
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across platforms
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Sr. Android Developer Requirement:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Android development.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Android, Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Proven working experience of minimum 3+ Years in Android app development (Min 2Yrs. experience in Kotlin)
- Have strong knowledge in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Development experience with Android OS/iOS and Knowledge of Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, JSON/XML parsing.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and good command over an object oriented language
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Hands on Linux experience
- Experience launching mobile applications in the Google Play app store or Apple itunes store.
- Experience launching web applications.
- Experience with a MVC framework like Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel
- Experience with version control tools like git, Subversion and mercurial
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Distributed systems and machine learning
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Ability to write and maintain high quality code.
- Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies.
- Comfortable in an agile start-up culture based on respect, low hierarchy, high transparency and fast sprints.
Roles and Responsibilities
Create & manage world-class apps that have the potential of reaching millions of users.
Roles and responsibilities include -
1. Addition of new features to existing app and making sure minimal crash rate and ANR
2. Adding new AI models built by the data science team into the android environment
3. Creating reasonable timelines and making sure delivery is according to planned schedules
+ Premier institute(s) preferred - but not a requirement for the job.
+ Salary is negotiable based on your skillset
Job Description: IOS developer
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift 4/5 (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation,MapKit, etc.
- Experience in the implementation of cocoa pods and third-party libraries and maintenance.
- Experience in the creation of provisioning profiles and deploying the app to the Appstore.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with UI design layouts, advanced auto layouts.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Oops concept, Apple's design principles, and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with push notifications, local notification.
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization
Interested Candidates please share your resume at hratwcities.com
Urgent Hiring !!!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=we&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#We at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=teambuilderz&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#TeamCSCODETECH are going to recruit on https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#IOS Developer @Surat Location.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=designation&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Designation: IOS Developer ( Must have exp in Swift/Objective-C)
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=exp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Exp: 1 To 2 Years.
Interested candidates can share their Resume OR DM.
Reference are always welcome.