(Kindly mention your years of experience in Email In detail)
Highest Qualification - Any Graduate
Notice Period - #immediate to 1 Month
Mandatory Skill :
2. MS .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
5. MS SQL-Server
1. WPF, Linq , XML & CSV data base exchange
2. Transact SQL
and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion.
Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical
challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
The ideal candidate will have experience building native applications,
either in the app store or self-hosted.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a
number of high-value projects within Kinara to educate the teams to
increase the effectiveness of technology solutions
● Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on
● 3+ years in mobile/web software development;
● 2 years of experience in developing Flutter applications.
● Good understanding of flutter state management approaches.
● Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
● Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
● Experience with Git.
● Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive
documentation for existing code and refactoring previously
● Typescript/JS experience.
Good to Have
● Vue/React experience.
● Firebase/Realm experience.
● NoSQL & SQL experience
Location- Pune, Baner ( Work from the office)
Exp- 0 to 2years
Job Type- Permanent
Skills- Angular, c+, c#, Asp.net
We're looking for a Front-end Developer who is able to develop interactive, user-friendly
interfaces which are AMAZING and AESTHETIC in design, appearance, architecture, and compatibility. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow user to seamlessly interact with technology.
● Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive
web and mobile projects
● Excellent eye for layout and ability to translate PSD files into pixel perfect HTML/CSS
code. SASS is a plus.
Angular or Vue)
● Proficiency working with RESTFUL APIs is a plus
● Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
● Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including
● Some experience in object-oriented programming.
● Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
● Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment
● Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
● Some experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● 3+ years of relevant software development experience
● Strong communication skills
We are seeking talented Front End Developer Engineers to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a front end developer engineer will include:
- - Contribute to a full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support.
- - Work closely with the existing team to learn the current application architecture, design and understand its functionalities and complexities.
- - Bridge the gap between graphic design and backend technical implementation
- - Build modular, responsive templates using modern CSS techniques
- - Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
What we are looking for:
- - 2+ years of industry experience as a Front End Developer Engineer
- - Degree in Computer Science or related field
- - Experience with developing web and mobile applications
- - Strong experience in JSON/XML and REST/SOAP based Web Service based integration.
- - Experience (mandatory) with working Web Framework versions with exposure to creating components and handling AJAX calls.
- - Good to have knowledge in JIRA, GIT.
- - Strong knowledge of Client-Server Architecture.
- - Basic Proficiency with Python or relevant back-end scripting language
- - Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- - A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- - Great attention to details
- - Experience with API testing software (e.g. Postman)
- - Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
Required skills: SAP ABAP, SAP UI5, Fiori, Hana
Create development standards and checklists.
Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members
Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report or interface or enhancement or form to solve complex business problems based on end user functional requirements
Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing
Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing
Performance tuning of programs
4+ years of experience in SAP ABAP for Programming with SAP development tools
Experience in Dialog Programming Smart Forms SAP Script User Exits ABAP4 Dictionary Business ADD INS BADIS Data Interfaces RFC ALE ALV IDOCS BDC BAPI BDT LSMW
Experience in SQL Trace SAP Run time analysis Debugging ABAP Query Info Sets
Experience with report development performance tuning modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming
Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales Service and Financials
Good exposure on HANA
Good Knowledge on SAP Tables Fields Domains and on creating Search Helps
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
Able to work independently
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
Excellent leadership communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Strong sense of ownership and commitment
Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
At Spoonshot, we are building one of a kind SaaS tools for the F & B industry, the product you will develop is used by some of the largest food companies in the world. We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
An ideal candidate would be one who has a minimum of 2 years experience in designing and delivering high performing and pixel perfect frontend applications, who has passion for startups and can work independently under tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Implementing web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work alongside with product engineering, designer and product manager. Ensure all elements on web creation are consistent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software engineering practices and key design principles.
- At least one progress web app developed by you must be live.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Eye for details in UX/UI.
- Experience with optimising SEO of websites and webapps.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with Rest APIs;
Proficient in HTML, CSS (LESS/SASS), responsive design, semantic markup;
Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance consideration