Salary: Best in Industry
No constraint for right candidate.
Exp: 2 years to 5 years
Position: Dot Net Developer
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Knowledge on below concepts/technologies is an added advantage
- Cloud Platforms: Azure / Google
- NodeJS, Mongo DB
- Redis, RabitMQ, MQTT, Kafka
- Concept of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Key Deliverables: Writing codes as per the requirement.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven track record of producing high quality work with small & large teams
• Excellent communication and written skills with the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience
• Ability to independently produce high quality work without much input
• Ability to work well in a close team environment
• Ability to work analytically throughout the development cycle
• Able to solve problems and work to deadlines without direct supervision
• Effective organisational skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
• Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player in a non-discriminatory manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft’s Coded User Interface technology
• Experience of Agile development methodologies Desirable:
• Working knowledge of how Cloud/SaaS work
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
• Team Foundation server knowledge
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:6 to 8 Years
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:ASP.Net,VB.Net,.Net Core,C#,MVC,Restful API,MVC & SQL
--Analyse system requirements and prioritize tasks
--Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
--Develop technical specifications and architecture
--Test, Review, and debug various .NET applications
--Review and refactor code
--Deploy fully functional applications
--Upgrade existing programs
--Support junior developers’ work
--Document development and operational procedures
--Responsible for developing and maintaining the Development framework and associated
--Develop high-quality software design and architecture
--Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
--Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
--Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
--Perform validation and verification testing
--Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
--Experience as a .NET Developer
--Proficiency in building web-based applications
--In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET – Here
we prefer Visual Basic .NET)
--Familiarity with agile environments
--Good communication skills
--Should be familiar with SQL query development, Data analysis, manipulation, optimization,
stored procedures, index optimization and other objects
--Professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle,
--source control management
--operations are a must
--Experience in implementing and consuming large-scale web services
--AWS Platform experience is definite plus
--Must have worked as a part of Agile Teams
--Should be proficient in.Net Framework (4.x.x, Core), MVC Framework, creating Fluent-RESTful
--Good to have knowledge in ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc…), Unit Testing
Frameworks (MS Test, xUnit, nUnit)
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
- Consultant/freelancing role
- Design and build advanced high-quality applications in .Net,.Net Core, Azure or AWS. hands on programming on C#, Web API, NOSQL DB and Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Able to handle and manage the projects independently.
- Should be hands on developer and write production level code flawlessly
- Will be involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements, suggest best solutions considering NFRs insights
- Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve our product or process.
- Help maintain code quality, unit test cases, documentation, etc
- Strong experience in .NET, C# Programming, SQL server,
- Strong Object Oriented design and analysis skills.
- Excellent debugging skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system
- Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Understand and develop technical solutions for complex problems that require regular use of logical thinking, reasoning and ingenuity
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs, code review and analysis.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop high performance, reusable, and reliable DOT net and PL/SQL code.
- Create interface services in Dot Net.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- To set and maintain coding standards.
- Able to mentor junior developers to use new coding techniques.
- Should be process-oriented.
-Programming experience on the .NET platform in MVC framework with C# language, creating Web
applications, Web APIs, Windows Service, with good PL/SQL experience.
- PL/SQL in SQL Server/ Oracle
- Visual Studio 2012
- Team player with good communication skills