We’re on the lookout for a skilled C++ Windows Developer to join our team in India. If you want to contribute your skills to the development of a global product with an impressive client base, do reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. If you want to focus on stability, performance and reliability and deliver business value to our customers all around the globe, Egnyte could be a perfect match for you.
Here’s what you can expect upon joining our team:
Large scale with human touch
Your job will be to make meaningful contributions to Egnyte. On one hand, you’ll work on a global product used by 16k+ companies and over 200k active users. On the other hand, you’ll join a close-knit team where everyone is eager to help you out and share their expertise.
A flexible organization
If you have preferences regarding the form of employment or working hours, let us know: we’ll hear you out and figure out a solution that allows you to work comfortably.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Developing system components throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Own, improve, maintain and enhance code of a desktop client application with a native look and feel for Windows, one of the primary access points for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based Connect solution
- Influence architecture, features and implementation of our product
- Collaborate with other developers, product owners and QA in bringing releases in a SaaS delivery model
- Strong C++ programming (C++14 standard) and debugging skills
- Design patterns knowledge
- Experience with STL, boost, .NET API or WIN32 API
- Experience in the development of multithreaded and multiprocess applications
- Practice in unit tests development and continuous integration
- Good English skills
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and Git
Egnyte provides secure Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance built from the Cloud down. Access, Share and Control 100% of your data from anywhere using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Egnyte store billion of files and petabytes of data and we are looking for help to take the platform used by millions of users to the next level of scale. Autonomy and ownership is integral to our culture and engineers own one or more services end to end.
We’re looking for Engineers and they should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
at best in class provider of digital and product engineering services and solutions. We solve our client’s most complex digital challenges by engaging the brightest technical minds. Our digital labs help us to stay nimble while delivering on a global scale with a lean and agile mindset.
Design and develop REST based services for the Securities Journals platform.
Implement features like versioning, caching, authentication, authorization, throttling, circuit
braking, traceability, aggregation, orchestration, discovery, monitoring, alerts and analytics.
Work as an Agile squad member and interact with other squad members as well as external
stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth
Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
Objected Oriented Design, Reactive Design, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other DevOps
practices to achieve the SDLC goals of Global Banking Technology.
Take ownership of the Securities Journals components from analysis to design to development
to unit testing and to production support.
5+ years of hands on experience in C# and related technologies
C#, WCF, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework
Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
Messaging technologies (Kafka / MQ)
Relational databases (SQL server / DB2)
Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development
Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Ability to develop proof of concepts/prototypes in the new areas of development
Experience building applications for .Net Core
UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Experience working with public Cloud (Azure or AWS)
Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management
We are looking for a well-rounded mid-level Node JS Developer to join our Yapsody development team. Yapsody follows an open culture with continuous improvement, where everyone has the keys to making work life better for themselves and their teammates. You’ll be helping us build and maintain a foundation of technological excellence.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient microservices and libraries.
- Develop and maintain all Nodejs microservices as per internal standards.
- Optimize system components for maximum performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of developed REST APIs.
- Write unit tests based on business requirements and code to pass the test cases using mocha and chai.
- Collaborate with the SRE team for continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- Be a part of a SCRUM based service team to create and maintain business solutions.
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Document and share knowledge with the internal company handbook.
- Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js
- Proficient experience with Express.js
- Proficient working knowledge of Mocha and Chai use for Test-Driven Development
- RESTful API (Swagger)
- Understanding of latency high-performance APIs
- Understanding of Sequelize (SQL ORM)
- Strong knowledge of software architectures for microservices (scalable and high performance)
- Knowledge of event-driven programming service
- Knowledge of AWS common services such as SNS, SQS, ECS, S3, SES, KMS, Cloudwatch
- Excellent understanding of documenting knowledge
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend engineer for our core engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and building the complete backend for a new SaaS Product from scratch. You will be working on some of the latest technologies using cloud platforms like GCP/AWS, building microservices, working on both SQL, NoSQL DBs, building on open source code and deploying some of the latest managed services provided by the cloud platforms. You will also be integrating some of the best known third party softwares and instrumenting the code with the latest analytics/coding tools.
- 3+ years of strong software development experience and software engineering skills (Java and Node preferred).
- Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to directly connect the business problem to the technical problem.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a plus.
- Prior experience in SpringBoot is a plus.
- Understanding of Pub/Sub, Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with tools like Sentry, MixPanel, NewRelic is a plus.
- Design the individual components of the backend platform in our SaaS product.
- Setup the complete DevOps including tracking and alerting to support the backend infrastructure.
- Set up well defined targets and work in an agile manner to make sure timelines are met.
- Collaborate efficiently with front-end, product and business teams to build a world class quality product.
- Contribute to team best practices including UT, TDD, Documentation, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Managing Kafka or similar queues, storing and managing BigData.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies independently.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work
- High energy and fun at work
- Competitive salary
- A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
About Zipy (B2B SaaS Startup) :
We are a bunch of
- Technology Minds <Geeky enough to forget food at times :)/> &&
- Self Starters and Learners &&
- Experienced Folks <Experience in startups, tech, design, enterprise, B2B, B2C, data…...ok the list can be long/>
Working on a
- Tech Idea <....reason you are probably reading this… we think it’s also a killer Idea - literally :)/> &&
- SaaS B2B Product <Meant for Developers like us - so we claim to know this space :D/> &&
- Targeting Small and Medium Businesses
- Solve a Developer pain point <You may want to risk trusting us on that/> &&
- Build a world class product
- Think and Live out of Box &&
- Have Fun @work <Life ain’t meant to be that serious - we share a lot more than just work/> &&
- Be Passionate <Both @work and [email protected]/> &&
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
*Performs analysis of functional and business requirements
*Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain data engineering functions performs solution design.
*Applies the company, open source, and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
*Introduce new product features and enhance the platform
*Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
Job Type: Full-time
CTC Offering : 3.6L PA to 6L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-9 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
11. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory