Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and knowing exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- Working closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Working independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions skills
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python (Request, Beautiful Soup), Web Harvest and others
- In depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures & previous experience with web crawling is a must
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
About Demandbase company
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology.
InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.
We believe in the power of technology to deliver business value, and in creating solutions that change the way companies sell and engage with their customers. We take risks in order to develop groundbreaking solutions. We are market savvy and competitive, and ready to transform our industry at this exciting inflection point for the company and the market. We focus on the needs of our customers now, and in the future. We love coming to work every day and are looking for smart, engaged, and fun people to join us.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco’s vibrant Potrero Hill neighborhood, with additional locations in downtown Austin, Texas, and Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
We are looking for a Database Engineer with 4+ years of experience. We are looking for the ability to optimize, troubleshoot, and ensure high availability of the databases.
Additional desirable skills:
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mandatory Skills required:
1. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for QlikView
2. Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in
3. Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files
to create Qlik marts
4. Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions,
advanced QlikView Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data
model for query performance to create Qlik Marts
5. Architecture optimization ( includes hardware sizing , security setup , performance tuning )
6. Development of Qlikview/ QlikSense
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) provides 24/7 support and related services for Apoyar customers
under support contact agreement. including support for the full eCommerce application stack,
infrastructure and cloud AWS and Azure environments through to end user devices and productivity
applications. The TAC also supports and maintains Apoyar’s internal infrastructure, systems and
business applications. The technical and application support engineers within the TAC deliver support under a tiered
support model within a DevOps environment. The TAC engineers will also interface with Software
Development resources, as a resolver group, for support requiring application development and bug
fixes. As the single point of contact for customer support, the TAC provides first-level monitoring, event
and Service Desk functions backed by technical and application support engineers who provide
second and third-level support and systems management and administration. The Support Manager will lead the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) and the team Technical
Support Engineers located in India. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the operational delivery of
support services in a consistent and structure approach defined in the service management
methodology (based on ITIL principles) and according to documented policies, processes and
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Manage delivery of support services team according to service management plans, methodology, processes and client engagement models. Ensure support is delivered to the client according to their contract support agreements.
Including overseeing delivery of support from any contracted third-party providers under
management. Maintain client data in accordance with internal policies, specifically Information Security
requirements for securing information and the ensuring customer data is protected. Organise support staff resourcing and rostering according to plans and necessary to meet
demand. Ensure support team log all customer interactions correctly into A1 service management
platform and kept up to date. Monitor support team queues and ensure open tickets progress and service level targets are
being measured and achieved. Ensure service is delivered through an efficient tier 1, 2 and 3 support model with levels
performing agreed level of tasks.
Build learning into and develop knowledge of team to ensure jobs are not routed to next level
when they shouldn’t. Manage internal systems and platforms to ensure they have support and maintenance plans in
place, regular checks are performed that systems are running, and data records maintained. Manage the onboarding of new customer data (i.e. configuration records) into necessary
support systems ready for production support. Ensure old customers are exited. Escalate any day to day operational issues with support staff to direct manager, and systematic
support issues with service management methodology, policies, processes and procedures to VP, Global Services for ongoing management and service improvement.
Person doesn’t need to be highly experienced management guru, just enthusiastic and detail
oriented/process driven person we know will be on top of team to deliver, build, grow and get
better each day. Need understanding of ITIL fundamentals, Service Desk, Service Request, Incident and Change
Management principles etc.