- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
Full Stack Developer
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017 and above, SQL Server 2016 and above
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and MVC core, Web API and .Net Core web Api
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design understanding
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework • Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Azure
- Installation and deployment (Azure App)
- Experience with automated builds and deployment (Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Docker)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular or React UI framework
- Experience with Logi Analytics (Graylog etc.)
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Azure Function, Azure Service bus, Event hub, AWS Lambda, ElastiCache
Experience with NOSQL databases (Mongo or Cosmos)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Hands on experience in development
- Preferred experience in leading a team
Must Have skill set
- Customization – Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, VisualForce Page with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
- Configuration – Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, flow
- Deployment – Hands on Experience in Changeset
- Lightning – LWC, Org migration from Classic to Lightning
- Experience of source control management (Metadata, ANT, Git and CI)
- Very good understanding of developing business process related applications or integrations.
Good To Have Salesforce Skill Set
- Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
- Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
- Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Integration – REST API and SOAP API
- Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Deployment – Eclipse, ANT
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
About the Job
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer who has minimum 1 year experience in front end & back end Development. Thorough knowledge in software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration and delivery. Responsible from coding to deployment of scripts to maintenance of system.
Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance.
Experience with scaling high performance web applications. Should apply business logic/ common sense to solve day-to- day problems.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments. -Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
1) Core PHP: Yes/No(Mandatory)
3) Ajax: Yes/No
4) Curl: Yes/No
Github will be an added advantage
Stored Procedures: Yes/No
Indexes: Added advantage
Triggers: Added advantage
- Adding more features to our existing website which can ease the campaign launching process for campaigners.
- Incorporating various tools which can track the users behavior and other key metrics.
- Build APIs which are scalable and can help strategically partnering with other companies or organizations.
- Adopting and incorporating changes as per the new technologies.
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better.
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational and communication skills, team player
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in full stack development.
- Hands on experience in front-end languages preferably html5, CSS3, React Js.
- Experience in backend languages preferably NodeJs
- Familiar with MySQL/SQL server
- Familiar with cloud services like AWS, Git
- Knowledge/experience in building Web APIs
- Good understanding of the foundations of security and best practices ∙ Good Problem-solving skills.
What you'll get:
Work with technologies like React, ReactJS, NodeJs.
Gain knowledge on full application lifecycle
Faster growth and opportunities
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.
Tax Block(https://taxblock.in/" target="_blank">https://taxblock.in/) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality