We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor in the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among the top five Ed-tech companies in India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, organize, direct, and train warehouse employees, as well as establish, monitor, and manage operation goals, to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency with customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Create warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Must be able to forecast the expected needs of raw materials in the near future.
- Meet with the warehouse team on a regular basis to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- The minimum education qualification should be Graduation.
- 3+yrs of experience in warehouse management.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must speak English, Hindi, and Kannada.
Position: Logistics Specialist
Experience: 8 - 12 years in logistics and warehouse
Work location: Chennai
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the inventory management, warehousing and logistics activities associated with the distribution.
- Coordinate end to end Warehouse Operations Inbound, Outbound ,Transportation and 3PL operations
Drive efficient processes to enhance warehouse operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Experience with SAP order to cash process.(MM&SD Module) Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills required.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the Supply Chain Department.
- Scaling-up and managing procurement, virtual warehouse and distribution processes
- Following procurement and supply chain processes as per guidelines
- Strategizing and implementing efficient processes to ensure 100% order fulfilment on time.
- Ensuring promptness, accuracy in procurements and maintaining records of goods ordered, received and returned.
- Evaluating potential vendors, negotiating and getting them registered as per set process. Maintaining good relationships with vendors / suppliers
- Regularly doing market research ensuring generic medicines range is enhanced from time to time. Maintaining accurate medicine master data base.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Liaising with new vendors and negotiate for the best deals whenever required
- Ensuring that the products and supplies are of high quality and as per set standards.
- Monitoring stock levels and place orders as needed
- Working with internal team members ensuring speed and accuracy and performing other duties.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Preparing training material and conducting regular training to all team members of Supply Chain Management.
- Preparing regular reporting and ensuring timely update to management
What you need to have:
- Pharmacy Knowledge – Ethical, Generic and FMCG items
- Customer Service Obsession
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Process orientation / Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Market Orientation / Vendor Knowledge
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with staff / other teams and manage stressful situation
- Compute Knowledge
- Working discipline
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Tracking, managing and replenishing inventory at all the warehouses and all products of all brands of the company.
- Keeping an eye on the sales targets and making sure that inventory projections are made on a biweekly basis and tallied with the inventory in pipeline to ensure products are never out of stock.
- Managing and optimizing logistics cost constantly by optimizing daily processes and analyzing to find all inefficiencies in the processes currently in use.
- Establishing and enforcing departmental policies in sync with the other teams and their policies to ensure smooth synergy within the organization.
- Overseeing expenses related to packaging and other secondary expenses made by all warehouses and optimizing for any inefficiencies
- Reviewing team performance of all warehouses and solve for any gaps.
What you need to have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience in operations/ logistics.
- Preferably in Ecomm , retail, FMCG Companies
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent understanding and background working in supply chain and warehouse management
JD Project Materials Coordinator
Primary Location: MSPL Pune
Job: Warehousing and Material Control
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: General Manager JD Project
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
- Provides input to the Project Procurement Plan and Project Material Responsibility Matrix.
- Responsible for the Project Material Management Plan & the Project Material Management Procedures and ensures alignment with Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics and Installation, O&M.
- Provides input to the Engineering Material requirements and verification of Quantities & Contingencies to support Installation, O&M required on Site as per Installation, O&M philosophy.
- Liaison with Project Team Requisitioning Engineers to support requirements of ERP based Material Management System & downstream Procurement & Installation, O&M activities (Expediting, Logistics & Site Material Management).
- Responsible for coordinating procurement activities and progress reporting to Project Management.
- Responsible for improvements of MSPL Material Management policies, procedures & work process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A thorough knowledge of Mechatronics & material management practices within the process automation industry (typically water-wastewater).
- Strong knowledge & understanding of material requisitioning, expediting, logistics, site material management & shop & field fabrication.
- General knowledge of Process Automation electrical and instrumentation materials.
- 7+ years, with a minimum of 5 years project material management experience in a multi-discipline team environment.
- Minimum of 7 years mechatronics engineering experience in oil and gas, petrochemical industry or equivalent, or water- west water
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project material management or coordination role, or
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as material controller or material coordinator.
- Additional experience in Installation, O&M site, supply logistics or offsite module/spool fabrication is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operating ERP based material management system is required.
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A recognised degree / diploma in the relevant discipline or equivalent.