Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc in Creative Agencies. Experience in basic graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. Experience in Animation software - Flash/After Effects is preferred Good communication skills. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects). Experience with other creative software is a big plus.
Freshers are eligible to take interview
1+ years of video editing and design experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (including sound sync, audio noise removal, colour correction, title animations, should work on templates) Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner Good communication skills verbal and written Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
About Rajneethi Management Consultancy
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ is an affordable, flexible and hyperlocal workspace solutions provider which caters to a wide range of users from individual freelancers to corporate enterprises. We take up curated spaces inside beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and offices in your neighbourhood and convert them into inspirational work zones providing a seamless working experience. From full-fledged offices to pay-per-use passes, we empower you with the freedom to pursue your dreams by helping you have “Your Office. Your Way.”
About the Role
The marketing function is responsible for helping build the category of flexible working, listening to the changing workspace needs of individuals and organisations in today’s world and empowering them with the right environment to be able to make magic everywhere, every single day. We aim to do this by thought leadership in our content, deep understanding of our users through constant listening and research, increasing their awareness of our products & solutions through scalable channels, recruiting new users to our tribe and constantly increasing engagement with existing users by finding ways to make ourselves more relevant in their lives. We believe in the power of user & product thinking and data-driven insights and actions.
If you’re someone who believes that visuals are more powerful than words, someone who can convey complex ideas & thoughts through simple design, then this role is meant for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a senior designer, you will be responsible for everything creative in the company.
Understand the target audience and capture the interests and vision of the brand
Lead the design-centric evolution of the company - participate & brainstorm in creative meetings to advise creatives & visual communication
Ideate and create fresh innovative designs for offline and digital collaterals - social media marketing, branded products, ad creatives, emailers, OOH offline branding etc.
Champion the brand visual identity and research graphic standards, ensuring guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes
Fondness for one’s craft, people who truly love what they do
Bachelor's Degree in Design from tier-1 design institutes in the country. Masters in
Design is not compulsory but will add weight to your candidature.
1+ year of design work experience preferably in a B2C organisation
Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
Highly skilled in graphic design as well as illustrations
Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Ability to convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate should be a highly-motivated, energetic, team player with a strong knack for details.
1.Design Eye-Catching Graphics, And Visuals That Meet The Project Requirements And Align Brand Standards With The Decided Theme.
2.Create Social Media Campaigns, Digital Assets, And Promotional Materials In Collaboration With The Marketing And Technical Teams.
3.Maintain Brand Consistency Throughout All The Projects.
4.Refine Images, Fonts, And Layouts
5.Create Attractive Icons, Imagery, Illustrations, And Infographics.
6.Turn Raw Content Into Visually Appealing Graphics.
7.Bring New And Amazing Ideas To The Table.
What Would Be Great? (Key Requirements):
1.Love Aesthetics? We Do Too; Combine Various Colours, Fonts, And Layouts To Create Aesthetic Graphics.
2.Knowledge And Proficiency In Design And Image Editing Software Like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, And InDesign.
3.Basic Knowledge Of Premiere Pro, After Effects.
4.Ability To Understand And Implement The Latest Creative Trends Enhancing Proposal Designs
5.Obsession Over Details And Consistency
6.Basic Understanding Of Various Digital Marketing Channels Such As Google Ads, Websites, LinkedIn, Email Campaigns, Etc
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
UI-UX Designer (2 Months to 4 years)
Work From Office
Bengaluru and Calicut
Our company is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI-UX Designer with experience in designing tools like Figma, AdobeXD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Knowledge in Responsive design
- HTML and CSS
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Create user centred designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Mobile App Designer
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a Mobile UI/UX Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs. You will work closely with the design team to create and bring ideas to life.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Closely working with back-end developers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications.
- Contributing to the entire design process from design strategy to design execution.
- Presenting user interface concepts and designs clearly for implementation.
- Work closely with Front-end engineers to ensure that design requirements are met.
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides and style sheets and ensure that established standards and best practices are followed.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details.
- Iterating the mobile app’s UI based on market feedback.
- Stay up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporate these where applicable.
- BA/BS/BFA degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications).
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Zeplin, Miro, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of the user-Centered design process.
- Experience working with low and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD…etc.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Please include an online portfolio in addition to your resume.
- Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
- Has experience of working in a graphics environment, to a brief and delivering to deadlines with some evidence of design management capability
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Should optimize existing graphics and video content
- Use of Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and G Suite.
- Has advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Is self-starting, highly motivated, and hands-on
- Creativity and awareness of current design trends
- Can manage time efficiently, able to prioritize, works fast and accurately to meet tight deadlines
- Editing of Video, Short- Film in Premium Pro / After Effect Software / final cut pro
- Good experience in handling green screen and DSLR Cameras
- Cutting and joining shots through editing software
- Improving picture quality digitally
- Adding titles, graphics, sound and any visual effects
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
3 – 5 Years
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and production of collaterals including, digital/social media creatives, newsletters, landing pages, web banners, and promotional campaigns for web, pitch decks and email templates
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to Social Media Platforms and Google ads promotion
- Understanding of UI/ UX design and development and creating workflows for landing pages
- Work with agency teams to establish AthenaOwl’s brand identity
- Visual communication / storytelling through illustration, graphic design and typography
- Creating infographics - breaking down complex information into easily understandable visual representations
- Come up with new and out of the box design and creative ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the design and creative industry
The ideal candidate should have:
- Tools: Very strong in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Graphic Design
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus