About The Role
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and dedicated Video Editor to join our team. You will be responsible for assembling recorded films/video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that project the vision of the company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or any related field.
- 0-1 year of experience in the field
- Commendable knowledge of current video editing techniques
- The ability to visualise directorial concepts and work adhering to deadlines
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- A portfolio of completed film productions/work samples/a demo reel
You will be primarily responsible for filming/editing/animating videos for our multiple social media platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. These videos would range from interviews and expert-led discussions to infographic animations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with the team to determine production vision
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list
- Manipulating film and video footage using the latest editing techniques
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Creating the final cuts for broadcasting
Looking to join a high growth, fun company where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketing leader to own the digital inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales teams will help you accomplish.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget across paid, owned and earned media; selecting targets; determining the tactical mix; designing and testing offers and calls to action; and working with execution team members to set goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and distributed internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital technologies in B2B SAAS demand creation is essential.
This role reports to Vice President, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing.
What You Will Do (Not Limited To)
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing efforts via web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, mobile and emerging online channels.
- Manage corporate web properties to support business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Orchestrate multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM/Paid Social media/Remarketing efforts to drive customer acquisition
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, and conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, and content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demandgen, field marketing and communications teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Establish closed-loop analytics with demandgen, BDR/SDR/sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Pipeline creation (north star goal)
- Web site traffic
- Web property engagement/conversion
- Demand waterfall optimization (e.g. new-to-file lead, MQL, SQL, Pipeline Opportunity, Closed Won) and associated efficiency metrics (cost-per)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, preferably including 3+ years in a B2B SAAS environment.
- Ability to manage team situated across different geographies, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in different digital marketing channels; Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
This new age venture has handled over 8,00,000 invoices, assisting over 5,000 suppliers through 10,000 investors in 36 locations across India. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Prime Venture Partners and Tiger Global Management this fintech startup helps in fast and secured transactions without the hassle of collaterals.
As a Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing company's affiliate and partnership marketing programs.
What you will do:
- Recruiting, managing and activating new affiliates and optimizing current affiliate marketing performance.
- Planning, booking, and managing promotional campaigns with potential partners, influencers, and media companies.
- Implementing initiatives that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business through social influencer channels and synergistic partnerships.
- Managing affiliate/partner requests and developing profitable marketing channel engagements.
- Vetting potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly.
- Analyzing and leveraging data-based insights on performance and competitive landscape to innovate offerings.
- Working cross-functionally to successfully implement new campaigns, materials, and content for Influencer/Partner/Affiliate marketing programs.
- Examining existing programs from a strategic standpoint; contributing new ideas about how to optimize initiatives.
- Optimizing marketing budgets and drive investment strategy within Affiliate and Partner/Influencer relationships
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of Affiliate/Influencer/Partnership marketing experience in SaaS with at least 1 years focus on building and managing successful Affiliate/Influencer/ Partnership Marketing programs
- Full proficiency in working with known Affiliate Networks
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data-based decision making with a strong test-and-learn mindset
- Passion for following rapidly evolving trends and determining new possible social marketing techniques to drive business
- Full proficiency in English. Written and spoken
- Familiarity with Indian B2B business.
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every block
To guide them and train them
To inform them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit a daily growth report
We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.