- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques * You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
You would be an ideal candidate for the role if:
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Motion Designer :
Create creative interactions for our app products and their marketing channels. As a Motion Designer, you are detail-oriented and understand how form influences function, can weave motion into interaction design, and simplify complexity. It’s your job to apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
What you will do
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, explainer videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare storyboard for motion graphic project
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined output in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After effects, Premiere and Animate
- BS/MS in Motion Design/ Visual Design/ Graphic Design is a plus
- Proficient with 3D graphics and animations is a plus
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Junior Video Editor & Motion Designer you’ll be creating advertising content for our mobile marketing department to showcase our mobile games and attract a wide audience.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make our mobile games look awesome and convince millions of people to play them!”
What you will really be doing
Video editing and motion graphics design for trailers, advertisements and more for our huge range of mobile games
Brainstorming and designing concepts for ads to be used on social media platforms and within other games
Learning how to produce instantly appealing videos that attract millions of users
Viewing the results of created content in the real world (on platforms such as Facebook) and using this data to create better ads
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
Video editing experience, or graduation from a skill-adjacent degree
Strong skills with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
Strong communication, interpersonal skills and team player attitude
Knowledge and interest in viral video content and internet culture
Interest in how visual art and creative production can influence consumer behaviour
Self motivated and able to ideate and execute tasks on your own with accountability
Good knowledge of gaming, especially hypercasual and mobile
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to help design and develop training interventions that incorporate best practices in behavioural and cognitive sciences to effectively address business and performance issues.
- Assisting in designing and developing learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, virtual classroom, and blended instruction, Simulations & Gamified.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs
- Visualizing instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Analyzing and applying trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Providing exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Creating supporting material/ media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Maintaining project documentation and course folders
What you need to have:
- Graduate in any stream
- Good command over the English Language
- Creativity, Research Skills
- People Skills, Time Management Skills
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Addon - Camtasia, After effects, HTML 5
Our client aims to project India’s popular iconic characters into the Metaverse. They offer a full stack solution to manage, sell and monetize digital experiences and thus act as a wealth-building platform for artists, IP owners and other established icons to manage their digital assets. To support them in this journey, they have global partnerships with world class Metaverses, NFT platforms, Artists, Game studios, etc.
Our client was co-founded by a team of three members consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and also a leading Indian film and TV personality.
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team.
What you will do:
- Mentoring and encouraging creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Participating in and providing regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Reporting progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensuring designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Working with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices
- Serving as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Anticipating problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Flash
- Understanding of 3D Modelling, Animation and Character Development
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- You'll work with the design lead to create high-quality mockups for the development
- You'll design and refine various mobile flows related to trading stocks and managing an investment portfolio
- You'll help build out our design system and processes
Our Ideal Candidate :
- You have experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Some experience with visual/graphic design would be great, but is not a requirement Application Requirements
A portfolio showcasing any work would be preferred. - If you don't have a portfolio, show us anything you've worked on, or make anything & present it to us!
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced 3D Designer/Artist to design 3D objects, elements and environments in Esports domain.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc.
- Expertise in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and animation using 3DS max, Maya, Blender, Cinema4D etc.
- Expertise in Unreal Engine and building game like environments using Unreal Engine
- Strong understanding of proportions, sizes and general spatial awareness.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Creating 3D environments for Augmented reality and virtual spaces.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max. Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
1. Work with the Degpeg team to create and establish the desired feel and look for the video/show to be created
2. Gather and transfer all forms of media into the editing software and ensure that each was updated in the correct format
3. Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
4. Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
5. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
6. Improve video and sound quality by using various video software
7. Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
8. Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the Degpeg specifications
• Must be adept in - Graphic Designing, E-learning Development tools, 2D animation (Motion Graphics and character animation), 3D Animation, Audio-Video Editing
• Obtain and interpret a range of engineering information including raw content, technical notes, storyboards, design specifications, relevant images and videos, and other related documents
• Design learning content including video tutorials, technical walkthroughs, animations, classroom training material, etc.
• Develop 2D and 3D animations, whiteboard animations, motion graphics, 3D modelling along with rendering and Quality check.
• Verify the training material to meet the storytelling and communication need
• Creative ideas to make training more appealing in terms of graphics, concepts, contents & flow.
Must have Skills:
Adobe After Effects, HTML5, 3DS Max/Maya/Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Camtasia/Filmora, Audacity/Audition
Articulate Storyline 2/3/360, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate, Vyond
Good to have Skills:
Lectora, iSpring Suite, SCORM Compliance, Adapt Framework, Flash, InDesign, MS Office, team management, and technical writing.
Experience: Minimum 5 Years in animation and/or e-learning development
CTC: 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 per annum