- Ideate and create concept storyboards
- Conceptualise and present ideas as per the brief
- Pick and arrange effects, music that adds to the narrative
- Shortlist visuals and footage to be used in the video
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create videos for all marketing and product needs.
- Reorder and fine-tune content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the video and time constraints are incorporated
- Improve and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage & sound
- Create transitions, titles, graphics and other supporting materials for the video
- Work closely with producers, directors, external vendors, motion graphic designers and learning managers to present a final product that matches the overall vision
- Take ownership of post-production management of assets and deliverables, channels & maintenance
About Creative Code
Job Description: UX Designer
Job Location: New Delhi
What are we looking for?
A UX Designer Who Can:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct user research and analyze insights
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define a user-centered interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Ensure UX consistency throughout the product and platforms
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, accessibility)
- Work with UI designers and developers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Experience Design, Communication Design, or any related field. Content App Experience preferred.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future.
Team & Office
- Currently operating in a Hybrid mode, We are a strong 95+member team, with 35+ members only in Tech, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
at Sif Homes
What would you do if your job was to design the next big thing? That's exactly where we are at Sif Homes, with our creative graphic designer joining us. We have a ton of cool projects going on in this space and all of them could use some good visuals! So come join us, we are looking for a creative graphic designer who will be able to come up with concepts, designs & ideas that we can use across all media.
Roles & Responsibilities
1.High-quality and attention-grabbing images & Videos that grab the users’ attention and improve the brand’s credibility across social media campaigns
2.Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
3.Creative mind and storytelling skills
4. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
5.Integrating sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals.
6.Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc
7.Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project.
8.Identifying key scenes and sequences
9.Transforming storyboards into animated sequences
10.Recreating real world environments and layouts
11.Creating illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for creating and editing well designed videos (courses) to be posted on company’s Ayurveda education business.
- Editing full-length courses, ads, compile animation, content, music etc.
- Responsible for the complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily English speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Visualizing and creating output according to the script
- Conceptualizing and executing motion animations using visual design
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Producing videos for online platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design
- Demonstrable experience in professional videos creation/animation
- Great command over the following software:
- Very good command over English
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
Aertrip is looking for the world’s best designers. Designers at Aertrip are given the freedom and environment to do the best work of their lives. And all required tools are made available. Through Aertrip, your designs can influence and make a deference in the lives of Aertrip’s world-wide user base. UX / UI is where it all begins. You are literally the prospective brain behind the company. At Aertrip you’l have the opportunity to:
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions.
- Work closely with best in the world designers, product managers, engineers, leaders and mentors in a highly collaborative environment.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Aertrip platform.
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your thinking with solid rationales.
Our Tech Deck :
- Adobe CC
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork
- InVision, Sympli and other prototyping / presentation tools
- Google Drive
Your Part :
You will have to be great with all-round design skills. Your day-to-day job will involve working on various fields of design: Digital Experiences - Web Design, App Design, Record and design Screencasts, Video and audio designing and editing, Email Design, Design relevant Illustrations, Logos, Icons and animations and Print Design. You will also have to be proficient with presenting your work creating a working model using prototyping tools.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree in any descipline of design
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in designing consumer applications and hands-on experience in UX/UI
- A portfolio full of exceptional design thinking, showcasing a breadth of creative work across various fields of design
- Deep understanding of various desktop and mobile OS environments and their native designs
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Front End Technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and their latest technical capabilities and limitations
- You need to be an expert at using the following tools and learn its latest features:
- Sketch (and its various Plugins)
- Adobe CC apps
- Photo editing tools
- Video creation and editing tools
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint / Apple Keynote
- Ready resourceful libraries for icons, fonts, logos, sounds fx and stock music, images & videos
- Any other tools as required to deliver great design
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Designer
- Strong Communication Design and UX Design skills;
- Strong UI and motion design skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Ability to use apt typography and colour;
- Deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop and use stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping and user testing;
- Ability to understand and adopt emerging Web technologies and fashions of Web and App Design;
- Ability to design minimal interfaces with great user experience and aesthetics;
- A mindset for continuous improvements;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passion for quality design and innovation;
- A thirst for continuous learning;
- Great presentation skills.
- As a team player
- Adopt, use and extend existing design language and standards of the brand and company;
- Estimate design timelines and deliver designs as per schedule. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines;
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment;
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them.
- It's also great to have
- Good copywriting and language skills;
- Good management skills;
- Good story-telling skills.
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Video Editor to provide to provide digital content such as frag movies, hype videos, highlights and various ancillary content for Esports. This role is responsible for pre and post-production of all video deliverables.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Da-Vinci Resolve etc.
- Ability to storyboard and narration.
- Strong sense and understanding of Colour and Composition in film making.
- Strong technical understanding on digital film making.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create evocative videos for various digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
3+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Fine Arts or Multimedia Institution.
- Experience of 6+ years as Sr. Visualizer or Art Director in Creative/Ad Agency or Design Firm
- Hands-on experience in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to understand the brief of the client & transform them into tangible designs.
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience in Print & Digital media
- Passed Commercial Art from a reputed institute
- Comfortable on both Windows and Mac.