WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalisation. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalisation has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s Technology division, you’ll be in charge of the Engineering, Architecture and tech delivery for one our products. Working directly with the executive team across Product, Design and Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the future of cutting edge Financial Products using the very latest technology.
We are seeking a world-class Technology leader who can provide executive leadership for the Division’s Engineering organisation, building personalisation capabilities for financial advisors with an emphasis on integration capabilities. The VP will play a critical role in the growth of the Division and will be an integral member of the Executive team. This leader must have the market savvy and technical acumen to effectively partner both internally and externally, driving both strategy and execution, to ensure success as the preeminent AI-powered, personalisation toolbox for RIA’s.
- Reports to TIFIN India’s CTO
- Lead Project management of technology projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Develop / implement software code, conduct thorough end-to-end system testing, deploy code to production, and provide post go-live support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of experience in software
- Proficient in Python, Django, Node JS, ReactJS, Pandas, GitHub/GitLab and Jira
- Understanding of React JS and other MERN stack technologies is essential
- Ability to lead, design and implement backend services
- Ability to grow and lead technology teams and drive best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Infrastructure knowledge including AWS, GCP, etc.
- Clear understanding of software design constructs and their implementation.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience and startup mindset.
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Factset, Reuters, etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to own the user experience for the customer, and work across the stack from database schema, designing APIs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group is a platform that combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives
About TIFIN FINTECH
TIFIN builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalisation. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalised delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalisation to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
At TIFIN, we build disruptive IP, not incremental innovation. We operate at high velocity with flexibility, enabled through our focus on stretch goals and action that is measurable. We experiment, learn and adjust in short sprints to find out targets. If you're passionate about transforming the investor experience and excited to grow on the edge of your comfort zone, come and join us!
GoodWorker is a digital platform, which aims to transform the lives of youth in India by providing access to direct, trusted & efficient blue/grey collar jobs and quality of life services. We'll be building cutting-edge solutions leveraging Web 3.0, real-time streaming, NLP for Indian languages and new UI/UX paradigms to better connect with our target demographic.
GoodWorker is a part of the Lemmatree group backed by Temasek, which is a global investment company headquartered in Singapore. Lemmatree companies are spread across Bangalore, Berlin, Shanghai and Singapore. Our group companies are focused on pioneering change through decentralised technologies. Listen to our group CEO, Glenn Gore talk about this imminent disruption. Glenn Gore was the ex-Chief Architect of AWS, Amazon and as a part of the technology team you will be working with leaders who come from companies like Microsoft, Expedia, Amazon and more.
As the founding engineering members, you get to do the best work of your career and be deeply involved in our 0 to 1 journey. By working on challenging and interesting real-world products you are sure to be on an accelerated growth trajectory.
Lead through innovative technologies to deliver on our vision at scale, supercharging those in our community to have exponential outcomes.
We believe the following will be the main pillars to fulfill this mission:
1) A team that’s tight knit, highly collaborative, inclusive and balances work with fun and learning
2) Focus on creating non-linear impact
3) Reliable and performant systems
4) Deeper understanding of the customer context
5) Growth mindset with free thinking and experimentation where we take moonshots
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation
- You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will work in a highly collaborative cross functional environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, among others
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards that are well documented
- You will author efficient, reliable and performant systems
- You will own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner
- You will mentor other engineering team members
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems and business objectives
- You will be eager to learn new systems and experiment with new stacks as needed
- You will take ownership of the end to end health of the system post release
- You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on backend web technologies since 5+ years
- You have experience in building and owning web products that have high scale usage
- Extensive experience in any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You have experience with Test Driven Development
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are data driven, have customer empathy and enjoy building delightful applications
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Engineering Manager to join our growing team in Bangalore. You will be responsible for a team that builds end-to-end functionality for products on the Trifacta platform, including data ingestion and publishing services, scalable backend services, and polished user interfaces. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- You inspire, lead, shape and grow a software engineering team and its team members.
- You attract and retain software engineers for your team.
- You care for your team.
- You are responsible for the execution of your team's projects.
- You provide hand-on technical leadership, e.g. through code reviews or architectural discussions.
- You represent your team in engineering and release management meetings.
- You collaborate and coordinate with other teams and functions such as product management and user experience design, making sure everyone is in sync.
- You have 6 or more years of experience as a software engineer (or in a comparable role) taking projects from the initial concept to production.
- You have a bias towards action and a can-do attitude.
- You have minimum 1 years of experience managing a team of 3-5 engineers as a people manager.
- You have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, product management, user experience design, quality assurance).
- You are a communicative and collaborative manager with excellent people skills.
- You have a strong desire helping people and teams grow.
- You have experience working with cross-site teams.
About the Role:
We are looking for the Engineering Manager who will be central to the engineering team, deliveries, and processes. You will lead high-performing teams that fuel our growth. Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
What you will do
• Define best practices around code, design, architecture, testability, CI/CD, and observability and ensuring 100% alignment with them
• Provide value-added expertise in engineering design • Architect systems for scale and stability
• Work with the executive leadership and product management teams to understand the short-term and long-term product roadmap and align that with the technical/non-functional roadmap
• Contribute to recruitment activities
• Oversee the preparation and final approval of project plans
What you will need
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
• Minimum 5+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience with Java ecosystem and associated tooling (Node, React, Angular, MySQL, AWS, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, REST etc) in the Consumer Tech sector
• Deep experience in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices in software development and workflow products
• Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts
• Passionate about testing strategy, problem-solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
• Leadership experience in a fast-growing startup
• Strong work ethic and ownership mindset
What you will get
• Be a part of the leadership team of a fast-growing Series A startup defining core strategies for the growth of the company
• ESOPs and compensation way above the market for unparalleled wealth creation
• Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
• A young, dynamic, and passionate team
• Industry best perks
Salary: Upto 25 LPA
About Leverage Edu:
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task – by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments and participates in design sessions with business and developers in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and development Essential Duties and Responsibilities Interacts with product owners, Business Analysts, business partners and developers to envision, model and design technology solutions to solve business problems.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute.
- 10+ years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- 6+ years' experience leading engineering teams (including a combination of experience hiring, mentoring, managing performance, and providing technical leadership and design guidance).
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Excellent data structures & algorithms skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Provide good attention to details.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for
working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19.
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
About the Role
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based products and applications; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product requirements, ask questions, and gather information and feedback to design and deliver scalable and flexible systems.
- Deliver end to end applications from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS databases.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Build a highly skilled and efficient team by hiring, keeping the team motivated, and managing performance.
- Build a culture of agile development, continuous improvement, and a strong sense of product ownership.
- Drive a culture of high quality at all stages by leveraging CI/CD and automation.
- Identify architectural issues and plans to resolve them.
- Proactively identify risks and define mitigations plans.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 25%+ of bandwidth going into coding activities owned.
- A highly talented developer with 8+ years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web based applications using Java in backend and JS based frontend frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of 5-10 or more engineers in product or online teams.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL) , MySql, Mongo. Willing to learn new technologies (Golang).
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong experience in data modelling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment. Basic knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project. Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front-end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front-end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages).
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - B.Tech/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 10 to 12 years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Columnar DBs
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API using Node or Lambda or python.
- Good understanding of ELK, Kafka, Redis and CDN .
- Worked on serverless technologies and good understanding of CMS.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Good understanding of AWS and its technologies.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach and should be hands on coding guru
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a product.
- Experience with Scaling SAAS products and ability to design from scratch.
- Ability to manage a small team of 5 -10 Developers/QA Engineers and guide them on the design and coding best practices.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products.
You’ll manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals and timelines for various projects.
We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
• 50% time for hands-on development and other 50% to enable the Engineering team
• Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
• Leverage your technical depth as a hands-on developer and architect to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence
• Lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, support full software development lifecycle that incorporates the best of technology approaches and delivery methodologies.
• Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals, and timelines
• Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems
• Take initiative to explore, evangelize, and implement innovative technologies within the business in order to improve the business’s internal platforms as well as customer experience.
• Provide support and leadership to development departments, facilitating continuous evolution in both the frontend and backend development teams.
• The Director of Engineering will also perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties as delegated by the CEO.
• Work experience as a director of engineering, Head of engineering, CTO, EngineeringManager or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
• Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an engineering organization
• Strong technical aptitude and proven experience in architecture, design, and delivery of data-intensive applications
• Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
You will be a part of: Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on services platform built for extremely high scale, working on
cutting-edge front-end technologies and world-class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra-Jabong storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra-Jabong’s SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labour being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a
comprehensive eCommerce platform.
The SF team at Myntra-Jabong operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront – Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channels (Client Apps)).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software
engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions
and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development
practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile
practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus
on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping
individuals grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
Desired Skills and Requirements
● Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating
web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the
client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools.
● You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer science.
● Total of 9+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.