Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our business includes Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
The channel team’s mission is to build Appknox Partner Network across the assigned geographies. In order for us to accomplish this, we are looking for a sales enthusiast with rich experience in alliance management and strategy. The primary objective is to build and manage partner network that will create demand in the marketplace for our mobile application security offerings.
You will work towards winning new customers, create continuous revenue streams and expand our footprint within existing accounts through our partner program,
In this role you will be closely working with the Head of Channel Development.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 2-4 years sales experience and/or business development experience in software industry( SaaS / Cyber security solution experience preferred)
- 1+ years channel/partner management experience
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in partner accounts
- Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition through Appknox’s channel program and meeting sales plan expectations
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Close new business deals by coordinating with partners and internal Appknox team
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communications internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Measure and provide success metrics to partners and the business, analyzing business intelligence and making strategic adjustments
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work with marketing organization to socialize the value proposition of our partnership
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire :-
- Confident and dynamic working persona
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience in C-level engagement
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to revenue targets.
Interview Process - would be team specific
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 2 - Interview - Executive Director
- Round 3 - Assessment test
- Round 4 - Interview - Channel Head
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online Channel sales and achieve day-to-day and monthly revenue targets
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals.
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking, and following-up on all problems on a timely basis
- Mentoring and guiding Process Experts within the team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Assisting with management of online metrics and making recommendations for continue improvement and optimization.
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Doing Competitor Analysis, Monitoring marketplace products, and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting, and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of Paid Marketing
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strategic outlook with Systems Thinking perspective
- Experience in coordinating with other departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Driving the sales through reseller network and driving alliances with potential partners to create multiple channels for new customer acquisition.
- Leading the strategies and team driving the business to grow 10X in next 3 years.
- Uncovering the growth path by building offline GTM channels.
- Driving team with recruitment, training program, setting process, goals & performance review.
- Driving strategies with planning experimentation and opening growth potential of driving sales through channels in India and further to global market.
- Designing processes, revenue projections and roadmap.
- Working with different team to plan & execute processes.
- Designing process for partners onboarding, training and success.
What you need to have:
- Experience in managing teams of channel sales and driving sales through alliances and reseller base.
- Experience working with management consulting firms, business process outsourcers, IT sourcing companies, marketing service providers, creative & digital agencies, analytics & business intelligence consultancies, and customer experience consultancies.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & documentation skills.
- Understanding of all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
- Developing innovative methods to identify opportunities and establishing new Channel Partner relationships and mine existing relationships to generate more leads
- Being the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicating a deep understanding of the company partners across the company.
- Adding value to channel partners and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Prospecting potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
What you need to have:
- Has 4+ years of partnership management and business development experience.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
- Partners with channel partners to understand the market and competition.
- Strong quantitative skills
- You take ownership and have a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor’s / MBA degree
For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
We are looking for a goal-oriented channel sales manager for winning, maintaining, and expanding all our partner relationships within the assigned territory.
Your role will include supporting the company’s ongoing sales and growth opportunities by providing channel sales support to a region or portfolio of assigned partners or customers.
You will also be required to work with the technical engineering team whenever a customer needs customized products or services.
- Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for winning, onboarding, maintaining, and expanding relations with channel partners within an assigned territory.
- The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for understanding the overall sales strategy and implementing the necessary tactics to grow sales revenue.
- The CM represents the entire range of company products and services to partners in order to achieve partner sales objectives.
- Understand customer and business needs to cross-sell and up-sell the company’s products.
- Coordinate with other department personnel such as the support team / warehouse /procurement team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- Act as a bridge for communication between the customers/ partners and the engineering team.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
- Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Drive and manage sales and marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Electrical and Electronics degree.
- Thorough understanding of the Automation / Electronic industry.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Flexible to travel to partner locations.
- Solution-oriented outlook.
- Ability to build lasting relationships.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
What you will do:
- Managing all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Managing all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion, managing internal data sources, margins and reporting
- Total oversight of operations including order management, Inventory, ownership of payment and fraud web services, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) receipt, and transactional flow of all orders
- Developing and implementing technology road maps with the vendor to strategically drive sales and conversions, enhanced customer experience and continually elevate the site as a digital flagship destination
- Driving continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Supervising all activities and product development
- Ensuring the prices of the products and the offers on the website are updated and there is quality control
- Creating potential customer base, sales and satisfaction across the Indian and South-east Asian markets and territories and enhance the customer experience, execute customer order fulfilment, and maintain the organization of the website.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Ensuring to make a proper scheduling of deliveries and coordinate well with the delivery team to avoid getting delays
- Preparing reports to check the stocks of the products. Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Managing the relationships with partners and ensure continuous end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
What you need to have:
- Tier 1 colleges only. IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain etc.
- Minimum 6 to 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Retail industry (FMCG, Retail, E commerce)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use the information for reporting
- Drive and manage own tasks effectively; work independently and be an effective contributor to the team
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organised with superior time management skills Ability to multi-task and prioritise under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stake holders Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Discover & Scale New Offline Sales Channels to Fuel Growth.
- Monitor Daily / Weekly Business Conversion Funnels and Drive Improvements to Improve Funnel Shape and Deliver Monthly Target.
- Create Granular Bottom-Up Plans, Basis Experiments and Initiatives and Ensure Adherence.
- Hire, Train, Mentor, And Drive Sales Teams Across Geographies.
- Plan, Participate and Represent Company in Trade Shows and Events
- Review Teams and Improve Sales Effectiveness by Using Data-Backed Insights.
- Coordinate And Plan with Cross-Functional Operations, Central Teams to Ensure Smooth Transactions.
- Experience: - 6-9 Years of Operational Experience in Sales/Revenue Delivery Roles
- Strong Academic Pedigree
- Exposure To Fast-Paced Environment of Execution Preferred
- B2C Technology Startup
- Telecom / FMCG /NBFC/Insurance - New Initiatives Team
- Led Teams in Sales / Delivery
- High Level of Ownership, Execution Rigor and Span Control
- Comfortable With Ambiguity
- Ability To Engage and Influence People Cross Functionally
Designation: Business Head - eCommerce - Comfort Food Ecosystem
This role will have end-to-end ownership of this e-commerce business with Digital First mindset. You will create the Digital Selling Strategy, help build the prototype and beta-version of the product and work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
We expect the Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist to be a passionate customer advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, online/mobile technology understanding, social media marketing skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
Act as the business owner for this e-commerce product, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
Develop a detailed understanding of the product development and go-to-market process for the Digital First business, as well as the factors that drive success within each segment of our business
Must Have experience in FMCG Food & Beverages or OTC marketing
Responsible for managing the ecommerce business, apart from building and cost effective and efficient business model
Responsible for establishing a system and process that is standardized, reasonable and suitable for the Indian e-commerce sales model, and effectively complete the whole process management of the sales process
Manage Revenue and Gross Profit Targets for E-commerce and grow the business digital interventions
Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
Understand the characteristics of Indian e-commerce market and use the platforms superior resources to establish and build the overseas e-commerce network
Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM
Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for the e-commerce clients
Campaign Analytics Strategies & implementation for maximizing revenues and customer experience
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce website branding, planning and marketing programs
To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility on a platform
Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, reduce delivery costs; and led efforts to expedite vendor sign-up process
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions
6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
5+ years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing and brand building
Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Ability to develop & drive business strategy
Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal