Good Excel knowledge - able to create dashboards, pivots, formulas, keyboard shortcuts
· Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object-oriented concepts and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
· Must have good 3-4 years of SQL Queries (using Access database) & Java scripts
· Good communication skills to interact with clients
· Overall have finance & accounting domain knowledge
· Ability to comprehend emails from other employees and action work accordingly
· Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.
- Identifying and generating qualified leads through web research.
- Identifying decision-maker details such as company, website, industry, decision-makers name, business email, contact number, address, etc.
- Being having Good knowledge of database and lead generation tools like ZoomInfo, CrunchBase, etc.
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as Pivot Table, Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports sent.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
What you need to have:
- 3+ yrs. experience in MIS executive profile.
- Should have Good English Communication Skill.
- Education: Min Graduate
we have Job Openings for Java Developers who are willing to work in-house for our Office. It would be fine if you can refer us suitable candidates who can join immediately.
Number of Positions: 2
One Senior level - min 4 years’ experience.
One Junior level - min 2 years’ experience
Find below the job requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on Angular 5, Angular Material, Typescript, Bootstrap 3
- Hands on experience in REST web services and Java 8 concepts
- Expertise in REST Services to interact with the Web Services and retrieve data. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintains high complex computer programs.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring 4 and Spring boot 2 or above
- Familiarity with common data stacks
- Ability to solve the day to day coding challenge and understand best coding practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge about deployment tools such as Jenkins, Azure
- Hands on experience in Source management tools like Git, Gitlab, SVN
- Good team player, self-starter
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and An analytical mind
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We CondéNast are looking for a Support engineer Level 2 who would be responsible for
monitoring and maintaining the production systems to ensure the business continuity is
maintained. Your Responsibilities would also include prompt communication to business
and internal teams about process delays, stability, issue, resolutions.
● 5+ years experience in Production support
● The Support Data Engineer is responsible for monitoring of the data pipelines
that are in production.
● Level 3 support activities - Analysing issue, debug programs & Jobs, bug fix
● The position will contribute to the monitoring, rerun or reschedule, code fix
of pipelines for a variety of projects on a daily basis.
● Escalate failures to Data-Team/DevOps incase of Infrastructure Failures or unable
to revive the data-pipelines.
● Ensure accurate alerts are raised incase of pipeline failures and corresponding
stakeholders (Business/Data Teams) are notified about the same within the
agreed upon SLAs.
● Prepare and present success/failure metrics by accurately logging the
● Able to work in shifts to provide overlap with US Business teams
● Other duties as requested or assigned.
Desired Skills & Qualification
● Have Strong working knowledge of Pyspark, Informatica, SQL(PRESTO), Batch
Handling through schedulers(databricks, Astronomer will be an
advantage),AWS-S3, SQL, Airflow and Hive/Presto
● Have basic knowledge on Shell scripts and/or Bash commands.
● Able to execute queries in Databases and produce outputs.
● Able to understand and execute the steps provided by Data-Team to
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal
● Graduate/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and
Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of communities,
culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered in New York and
London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the world, including
France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and Latin America.
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence in
the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online, video,
and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the
right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data
team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This
team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and
increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data
was the common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in
real-time could improve performance. The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles,
New York, Chennai, and London. The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with
data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly
divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and
Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create
data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Brand Engineering
Our mission is to build compelling and inspiring experiences across our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. Our goals are extremely ambitious; we are rolling out our brands into new countries and territories and pushing to serve more consumers across web, native (iOS / Android), video and social platforms.
We want you to join us as we embark on further global expansion of our brands, creation of new features to deliver our engaging content to consumers worldwide, and diversifying our revenue models. We believe in fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation, often running hundreds of a/b experiments in production every day!
You will be working alongside international colleagues across US, London, and India. Cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do and you will be comfortable working in close partnership with Product, Design, UX, and Data. The Brand Engineering group works in close partnership with the Platform Engineering group to implement cross-cutting solutions that can be leveraged by the Brands to deliver robust end-to-end experiences for our consumers.
Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Role and responsibilities
Working on our collection of Node apps; we use a mix of Express, Hapi, and Fastify
Working on our front-end apps; we use a mix of React and Next.js but as long as you have experience in at least one framework we don’t really mind
Shipping features and services to anywhere between thousands to millions of customers per day.
Collaboratively working with our amazing infrastructure team
Mentoring colleagues at every level, and a willingness to be mentored by them
Supporting your Tech Lead and Engineering Manager in technical decision making, solutionizing and estimations.
Pairing with members of your team to identify the most optimal solution. Regularly conducting code reviews to ensure high standards of engineering quality in the code that we write.
Working within a cross-functional team that includes designers, UX engineers, and product
Looking at logs and monitoring metrics and responding to alerts; we use Kibana, ElasticSearch and Datadog extensively, but as long as you’re aware of how important observability is, we don’t mind what tools you may have used in the past.
Taking part in our 24/7 “On Call” rota to troubleshoot any major operational issues out of hours. Teams are responsible for their own apps availability and reliability.
About you - Essential skills
You have a BE / BTech or equivalent experience
You’re a software engineer with 7-9 years of experience.
Good understanding of Cloud Native architecture, containerisation, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, and DevOps culture. Kubernetes foundational knowledge would be a great bonus, as we use it extensively.
Practical experience in the use of leading engineering practices and principles.
Practical experience of building robust solutions at large scale. We serve traffic in the many millions every month so our products need to scale seamlessly to meet our customer demands.
Appreciation for functions of Product and Design, experience working in cross-functional teams.
You’ll try to make the codebase nicer for the next person that visits it.
You’re someone who’ll own every step of the development process; from refining tickets to shipping the code to production.
You’ll do your best, and ask for help when it’s needed.
Someone who can communicate in a variety of media (through Slack and in person) effectively within their team, outside of their team, and with people in our product and design families, to even our users
Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to different audiences
Business proficiency in spoken and written English
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About you - Desirable skills
Experience of working with international teams across multiple time-zones
Mentoring and/or management experience
Knowing about continuous integration, testing strategies, design systems, software architecture, data and analytics, user experience, accessibility, internationalisation, web performance
Experience and/or interest in working with digital advertising
Experience and/or interest in working in publishing
Experience and/or interest in working with Fashion
Proficiency working with a variety of third party APIs and developer tools
Commercial experience using Kubernetes, React and GraphQL
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Salesforce Developer who wants to make a difference in the lives of thousands of students. You will be conceptualizing and developing innovative, intuitive, and effective software products to help our students meet their educational and career goals.
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Work on small autonomous teams to build applications on Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed.
- Work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Being open to explore solutions outside of Salesforce technology stack.
- +1 years of experience working as a developer in any Object Oriented Development platform such as Java or Ruby on Rails or .Net
- +2 years of experience developing on the Salesforce.com plattform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Strong foundations of basic software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming, Object Oriented design and Microservices.
- Ability to work with various Salesforce customer portals, communities and sites technologies.
- Well versed on SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Good to have skills on J2EE frameworks and tools such as Spring, Maven, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have: Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems using ESB, SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Experience in working with Demand tools and Marketing tools (Silverpop, Marketo, ExactTarget, Pardot).
- Salesforce Certifications (nice to have)
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field required. Strong relevant work experience considered.
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement