- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience in automating MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook using VBA
- 5 plus years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of programming code
- Experience in database development
- VBA - Should have good experience in developing efficient logic/algorithms using VBA
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
- Solid experience in MS Excel (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,2016)
- Must be good at all excel features and excel formulas
- Well versed with complete MS Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in requirements gathering, effort estimate, designing and implementation and creating mock-up screens
- Experience in databases like MS SQL Server (2005 to 2012,2014), MySQL and MS Access
- Must have strong database concepts and DB designing skills
- SQL - must be good at writing efficient, fine-tuned queries using joins and aggregates
- Experience in writing Stored procedures, Triggers and T-SQL
- Nice to have programming knowledge in C#
- VBA, SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to take complete ownership of the project from requirements gathering to delivery and maintenance
- Should be able to work independently
- Must be Proactive and Self-motivated
- Must have the ability to prioritize the work, execute tasks and meet the deadline without fail
- Effective time management skills
- Customer Focus, Willing to learn and self- teach any new technology
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an IBM Maximo Technical Professional to support the growing demand for Maximo enterprise asset management solutions, working from our office in Bangalore.
- Technical expert in IBM Maximo EAM technology.
- Should be well versed in MBO customizations for Maximo 7.x version.
- Advanced JAVA, SQL knowledge.
- Maximo building and deploying to various instances.
- Business process management using workflow design and management.
- Expert Knowledge of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project.
- communication skills (verbal and written) possess the ability to multi-task.
- Maximo installations and upgrade work experience
- Participate in solution architecture design.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts.
- Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Conduct system testing, as necessary.
Skill Requirements - Essential:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous projects.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management system.
- Proficient to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces.
- Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment.
- Drafting/Reviewing Functional Specifications
- Drafting/Reviewing Technical Specifications
Skill Requirements - Preferable:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM Maximo 7.x certification
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amount of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
Sisense Developer with 5+ years of experience shall have the following skills:
- Design and build BI dashboards in short time frames via rapid prototyping and agile development
- Apply advanced visualization techniques to reveal business insights
- Perform rigorous data analysis to proactively identify any inconsistencies or data quality issues. Provide recommendations for improvements
- Develop a strong understanding of different data sources, and strategically implement data flows for robustness and scalability
- Demonstrate ability to translate business questions into structured analysis and data analytics into business insights
- Work to improve the day-to-day activities of the analytics team with technology and automation
- Clear demonstrable experience working to develop and improve reporting systems
- Advanced SQL scripting skills
- Highly skilled in Sisense, with proven experience creating reports and dashboards from scratch.
- Confidence showing your work and delivering reports/dashboards to stakeholders
The developer is expected to be involved in the following:
- Gather stakeholder requirements and produce multiple sophisticated reports and dashboards in Sisense
- Add to and altering existing reports as the needs of the business change
- Offer suggestions as to how the reporting system can be improved or functionality added
- Deliver these improvements and developing out additional features to the system
Optional Skills (Good to have):Sisense certification
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Server Support Programmer you are the vital link between the server and the other teams, you could save hours of manual data-entry with a script, help raise ongoing issues requiring new server features, and assist in the automation of anything data-driven.
You love all things server but also like helping others. The server team has many channels of communication with other teams, from people confirming processes with us, to some needing data migrations, your role would be to manage these requests alongside building backend features.
While you’re fixing issues and helping other you are also learning about the code base, architecture and gaining knowledge to work on features later on.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask/FastAPI deployed on AWS EC2 Servers and Lambda Pipelines.
Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database as well as Redis, Redshift, Postgres.
Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
A good knowledge of writing python code for web backends.
The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Excellent communication skills.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Analyzes users' requests/issues to troubleshoot and suggest workarounds/solutionsfor customers
Monitor daily application feeds and proactively engage with the Engineering team should there be a need for escalation
Proficiency in SQL and Log analysis preferred
Must be comfortable working Night Shift
Strong English proficiency required, both oral and written
Freshers with excellent communication and analytical skills may apply
- Provide Support Services to our Gold & Enterprise customers using our flagship product suits. This may include assistance provided during the engineering and operations of distributed systems as well as responses for mission-critical systems and production customers.
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance, and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Demonstrate the ability to actively listen to customers and show empathy to the customer’s business impact when they experience issues with our products
Requires Skills :
- 10+ years of Experience with a highly scalable, distributed, multi-node environment (100+ nodes)
- Hadoop operation including Zookeeper, HDFS, YARN, Hive, and related components like the Hive metastore, Cloudera Manager/Ambari, etc
- Authentication and security configuration and tuning (KNOX, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, second priority: SSO/OAuth/OIDC, Ranger/Sentry)
- Java troubleshooting, e.g., collection and evaluation of jstacks, heap dumps
- Linux, NFS, Windows, including application installation, scripting, basic command line
- Docker and Kubernetes configuration and troubleshooting, including Helm charts, storage options, logging, and basic kubectl CLI
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Working knowledge of application, server, and network security management concepts
- Familiarity with virtual machine technologies
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL,
- Certification on any of the leading Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP ) and/or Kubernetes is a big plus
Technical Support Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Good understanding and work experience with Linux, Java, Spring Boot, SQL, one of RDBMS Database
Good Understanding of AWS Infrastructure including EC2
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.