- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
About ekzero corporation
Company Name: Intraedge Technologies (https://intraedge.com/)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location : Any, remote
- Develop enterprise-level applications and features using modern JS frameworks and tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver highly functional features.
- Deliver on development requests while also setting accurate expectations, adhering to best practices, and creating modular and testable code.
- Adhere to an Agile methodology.
- Consider the user journey to create an intuitive user experience.
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, and scripting languages to keep our technology up-to-date and performance.
- Requires 3+ years of professional UI Programming experience.
- Ability to effectively work with UX team members and stakeholders through the entire product development cycle, successfully launching web and/or software applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Strong in all aspects of web development
- High personal code/development standards (peer review, unit testing, documentation, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies in the development life cycle.
Desired Additional qualifications
Experience with Angular JS, React,
Please respond with your CV, how soon can you join, ECTC, Availability for Interview
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Architecting and building the applications and coordinating with the teams
- Building other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance
- Bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reaching out to the open source community
- Implementing mission-critical software fixes
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What you need to have:
- Experience in building React-Native mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience in building local storage-based caching and fast performing applications
- Experience with test suites like Mocha or Jest
- Strong understanding of how Redux
- Strong understanding of component state Management
- Experienced in RESTful API integration and good knowledge of how APIs work.
- Experienced in building modular app components that can be reused
- Experienced in creating React Native Bridges for deep integration with Native APIs
- Experience in writing automated test cases for mobile apps.
- Knowledge of ecommerce application development
Hands-on high quality coding adhering to 62304 Medicals standards of software development
Formal unit and feature testing of development.
Identify risk in designs and risk mitigations. Planning and estimation of personal and team tasks.
Mentor the junior team members on quality design and code practices
Perform code reviews.
Design and implement the overall web architecture Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, solution
development, and proposed solutions Develop POCs to test out new technology
Drive feature/ Product releases Develop and review SDS document
4+ years of experience as a software engineer end or backend.
Experience with complex programming tasks in either front experience with building form like applications will not clear the bar required,
Intermediate skills with Mysql Database. Good understanding of writing and optimizing queries
Experience in design and architecture
. Candidates from medical Industry background is a plus
High levels of ownership and decision-making.
Willingness and interest in the medical domain and ability to understand the customer requirements.
Good verbal and written communication skills
A passion & curiosity to build new things
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
- Design and develop our new websites and update the existing websites
- Develop mobile apps in native or using React/ Flutter
- Design wireframes and screen designs using Adobe Photoshop, Figma, and XD
- A proven experience in web programming and/or mobile app development
- Should have in-depth knowledge of HTML, PHP, Java, and CSS
- The selected candidate should be willing to learn Android and other technologies that are used at CashRich
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the timeframe
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Good to have: GitHub profile with a few web and mobile app development projects
Note: Graduates with 0-2 years experience may also apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform? Swift and Objective-C
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Should have excellent code data knowledge
- Having experience in socket programming
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Use Core Animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Very good exposure in frameworks like iOS Architecture and SDK Strong Experience in iPhone / Mobile Application Development Life Cycle.
Desired Candidate Profile
iOS SDK, Swift, View controllers, Database (Core Data/SQLite), OOPS, MVC, MVVM, Storyboards, Push Notifications, App building, Signing and Deployment, Asynchronous Programming, Multithreading, Unit testing, Security and Performance best practices.
What will you do? 🤔
- Lead frontend team and work with Engineering Team to design beautiful products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of working with data seamless!
- Help us design and optimize the performance of our products.
- Some of our users work with large data sets and have complex workflows that they manage with Atlan. You will be expected to prioritize user experience while building for scale.
- Design and develop products for diverse personas—data analysts in a large FMCG company, a data scientist working with a large fintech organization or a business user in a product startup.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve company-wide engineering goals and contribute to building a great engineering culture.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
- You have worked on building and debugging complex systems in both individual and team environments.
- You have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You are an expert in Vue.js or Nuxt.js and have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence product direction.
- You have lead a team of frontend engineers previously.
- You love crafting beautiful UI & solid UX/DX to solve the users’ problem. You have a knack to go one step further to delight the user.
- You understand the big data landscape and empathize with the problems of data teams.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
- You love open-source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (speak at conferences and meetups).
We are seeking Junior UI/UX Developers to join delivery team at Kochi. In this role, you will be responsible to translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Your job is to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Following are the attributes we are looking in the candidate:
- Responsive design development using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Basic Ajax knowledge.
- AngularJs or (2+) is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Responsive design.
- Proper understanding of Web service.