We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
2+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers
●Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS ﬁrm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can ﬁnd a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
at India's first social trading platform
● Work in agile product development (with co-founders, Product owners,
Managers, Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions. It
is an IC role.
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions,
producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and
Web applications with a special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying
technologies and business models
● You will be challenged to understand business needs and user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design that is simple but elegant.
You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product,
and to have the best user experience, iterate upon it per user testing
● 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer)
with experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably
at a growth stage consumer product startup.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative
tools like Notion, Airtable.
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs
and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing,
interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
● Ability to work alone and on tight timelines.
India's first social trading platform. It means bringing benefits
of community to your investments. It means leveraging the combined social
capital of the community to benefit you. It means making financial markets truly
inclusive and democratic for the next 100 million users.
It is a platform that enables retail investors to view, learn, follow, and
execute the strategies of their peers or more experienced traders. The
application integrates community features with trader discovery and trade
execution. Our customers are retail investors who mostly rely on external
advisory for their trade and investment decisions. We will help them invest in a
customised, responsible and aware manner. We empower retail investors to align
their risk-return objectives with optimum investment strategies and generate
wealth in the process.
We believes in a win-win for all. We are a well-funded seed-stage startup
and are backed by some of the leading global as well as Indian venture capital
funds and angel investors. Our investors include Accel Partners, India Quotient,
Titan Capital, co-founders of Unacademy, Udaan, Cohoo, Graphy, Knappily and
more. We have a strong founding team who are IIT and IIM alumni and have
exceptional professional journeys.
What you’ll do (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Ensure ufaber websites convey the message, emotion and vibes about the future it promises
- Create web and app based products for multiple uFaber brand which are pleasure to use for the last mile user
- Design Web and Mobile learning interfaces which score high in empathy and UX. Deliver the result minus the clutter
- Bring in a designers edge in every product requirement that comes through various stakeholders
- Work in teams, show willingness to lead in future
What we appreciate (Skills Required):
- Fundamental understanding of Visual Design principles
- Formal education in Design,
- Quality hands on experience in UI/UX design
If you want to create products which will have reached clock million + engagement hours and reach over 100 thousand students, apply with examples of your best work.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
UI/UX Developer cum designer Job ResponsibilitiesDesigning UI for responsive websites and apps tablet and mobile
- UX designers should have firsthand knowledge of Digital Advertising / dashboard designing with business requirements in mind.
- For both, UX & UI designers with experience in Ad agencies / Native Ads / IAB standards implementation would be a plus.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define, adapt and implement innovative solutions to carry forward product visual direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand- off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas using prototyping tools eg: invision, after effects etc
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create production- ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, like Photoshop, creative cloud, illustrator, fireworks, Adobe Xd, Email templates, HTML5/ CSS3, Figma, InDesign and/ or sketch
- Strong front- end web development experience with HTML5/ CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap for UI developers
- Solid understanding object- oriented programming
- Should have experience in Chart Libraries
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well- published APIs (JSON or XML data transfer knowledge integrating with RESTful services. etc.).
- Both UX and UI developers, should have experience in creating designs for various device sizes.
- Should have good understanding of aspect ratio, browser compatibility and image transformations
- should possess good analytical and communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively motivated to work in startup environment
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in UI UX Designing.
- Must have a Dribbble & Behance portfolio
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of user interface design experience, designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual design and Interaction design
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Exceptional design talents with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter—from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Designing pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, communication design or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Mission: Get to see the impact of your work in helping millions of users get access to healthcare
- Workplace - easy access & comfortable office, near heart of Bangalore @Diamond District, Indira Nagar [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5stK6y6atY ]
- Ownership - Individually responsible for the complete work.
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
About the Role:
Solve complex Design problems in भारतीय Healthcare involving multilingual population, diverse education backgrounds and evolving cultural contexts. Your creations will be pivotal in improving the patient experience in India and at the forefront of our ecosystem. Tinker with technology, play with our social media account and style up our first responder team.
Create 1-2 creatives a day!
Dictate social media and brand identity.
Create UIUX for internal ops management applications.
Create UIUX for digital and offline products for Hospitals, Clinics and labs.
- Design posters, brochures and company pitch decks!
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in:
- Working at a growing startup
- Studying at a top Design School
- Work on Healthcare products or industry (bonus, not a necessity)
- Keen sense of aesthetics and function
- Having a curious mind.
- Leading team(s).