About ISURAKSHA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
We're iSuraksha Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a leading company in geo & GPS tracking technology. We are obsessed with technology with a vision of future. Working to make better products with our better research programs in order to simplify some of the most important tasks in your everyday life.
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
*You will be primarily working with the growth and product teams. Specifically, you will:
Work with the growth team to design multi-channel promotional materials for brands on Fynd
Work closely with the product team on design artifacts (illustrations, animations, icons, logos, etc) for various products
Design merchandise and promotional collateral for Fynd
Provide design support for various internal products.
2+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
Strong design software skills and a thorough understanding of Adobe creative suite especially Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
Impeccable attention to detail
Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
A true team player
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators, and go-getters shaping the way millions of people shop in India. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
Note: An online portfolio showcasing your latest high-quality Graphic Design work, is a must to apply to this position.
What we're looking for
- A self starter interested in solving customer problems by means of design with a demonstrated ability in research, prototyping & design.
If you are interested in introducing novel ways for companies to solve customer issues & for teams to collaborate, this may be the right role for you.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Report directly to our Head of product.
- Provide regular feedback and support.
- Partner closely with marketing to communicate brand value.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 2+ years experience as a problem solver
- Natural Observationalist with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- UI Design
- UX design
- User research
1. To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission in Indian universities
2. Interacting with University delegates.
3. Manage Events. Help the students in application, admission procedures, etc.
Participate in educational affairs. Research & Development Activities.
1. Candidate should have exposure/knowledge about the education system.
2. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should have learning & positive attitude communication skills and problemsolving
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills