Must Have Skills :
- Strong portfolio of design projects showcasing the problem-solving skills
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design
- Ability to communicate design ideas clearly and effectively, and solutions to customers, teams, and stakeholders
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, AdobeXd, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
About EPAM Systems
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
Senior Product Designer:
We at Vahak, are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Designer to join our young & diverse team. You will play a key role in designing solutions for our mobile & web applications. You must cover every aspect of design i.e. UX Research, Wire-framing & Prototyping, Pixel perfect final designs, handover and collaboration with PMs & Developers.
You will be working with designers, engineers and product managers to achieve these goals. Our ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, knowledge about HCD fundamentals, and a user-centric mindset. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
- Interact and collaborate with Head of Product, Product Managers, Product Designers, UX Designers to understand requirements, communicate your design thinking and ideas. Create product solutions as quick sketches, mockups, hi-fidelity visual designs, prototypes to solve the problem in hand. Review, refine and iterate designs and validate it with our users.
- Ensure intuitive and amazing experiences for our users by transforming complex product requirements/concepts into easy-to-use & accessible features.
- Craft every detail of new product features with pixel perfect design, understand the edge cases along with the visual expressions
- Create new patters that are intuitive, develop scalable design systems with other designers in the team. Adhere to high quality style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identification of UX problems in collaboration with customer support and analysts, conduct layout adjustments, iterations based on user feedback and analysis to increase product adoption.
- Adopt highly efficient design practices to own end-to-end design process (user research, wire-framing, prototype testing, pixel perfect design solutions).
- Clearly communicate design logics, stories and concepts to cross-functional team of designer, engineers, analyst and product managers.
- Ability to think and visualize concepts originally. Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision and observe
- Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant field.
- 3-6 years of experience in UI/UX design for digital products (preferably mobile).
- Portfolio of professional UX design work for mobile (Android & IOS) platforms.
- Experience of building and shipping mobile/web applications independently end to end.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations to design for platforms such as mobile apps(Android/iOS) desktop and responsive web.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.
- Continued education and research into latest UI/UX trends and current design strategies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, you need to have a design portfolio of your previous works. This portfolio should only include strictly the following details:
- Links or mockups of the 2 best projects/product/features you have come across as a Product Designer in your career.
Note: We strictly want just 2 projects, don’t share ad-hoc designs uploaded on Behance or any other sites. Just 2 projects will suffice, rest all will not be considered.
- After the shortlisting we will invite candidates for an online Group Discussion on a design problem.
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be:
Gathering and evaluating the user requirements in collaboration with the project manager.
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
Design graphics that can be used as both standard and non-standard interface elements, like menus, tabs, and custom widgets
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site functions and aesthetics.
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify UX problems and propose UI design solutions
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to the standard style of fonts, colors, and images
Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
We are looking at a minimum of 5 to 7 years but if you are up for a challenge we could take you in just for the talent, not for the number of years.
Hands-on experience working with design-based consultancy.
A floating online portfolio
Well versed in using Figma
Excellent visual design skills and sensitivity to user-system interactions
Good presentations and communication skills while presenting design solutions to the stakeholders
Problem-solving skills and ability to provide good design solutions
Familiar with the latest trends of the UI/UX world and trending technologies
Awareness of the possibilities and limitations of developments.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks
R Discovery is an initiative from Cactus Communications which aims to re-define how research content is discovered, accessed and read by researchers (academics) across the globe. One of the most exciting and revolutionary new developments in the industry & built on the foundations of cutting-edge technological innovations in AI, Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning, R Discovery was launched as an Android and iOS app in 2020. During the Beta phase itself, it has received 100,000+ downloads. It also has a web presence and serves thousands of users from 50+ countries every week across platforms.
If you are a user of Flipboard, Medium or InShorts for reading articles, news etc. you know the feeling of delight that these products bring via a personalized feed of content in a simplest possible way, always updated. R Discovery creates the same delight for a researcher by enabling him to access his personalized feed of most relevant and recent content in a single tap. The challenge, though, is bigger since what the researcher reads influences his research which ends up shaping new developments in science.
- End-to-end product ownership, right from ideation and concepts to product success
- Be a partner, in your own right, in setting up the goals and vision for the overall product portfolio. Work with cross functional stakeholders to build on the product vision and drive the vision towards reality
- Manage and own the product roadmap and develop features that are in line with the vision and goals.
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Build products for global audience, understand local nuances and localize offerings to suit needs of consumers from different geographies
- Keep a hawk’s eye on competition and be on top of the industry trends
- Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users (both internal and external).
- Be the custodian of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define USPs which would make the sell.
- Documentation, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization with you in terms of thought leadership and product updates
- Be on top of product execution: must know anything and everything happening around sprints
- Master your data – look at numbers, seek insights and take decisions on a daily basis
Requirements (Desires skills & experience):
- Passionate about solving problems and making a difference to lives of millions of people
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a Product Management role preferably managing a mobile app
- MBA preferably from tier-I business school
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills and think ‘Consumer’ at all times and live the philosophy of ‘Consumer First’ while making decisions and building products
- A team player with an attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment
- First-hand experience with agile development methodologies, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, wireframing tools like Balsamiq and project tracking tools like JIRA
- Great analytical skills with ability to select and track key metrics, bring out insights from numbers and take decisions based on data
- Ability to work across functions & levels, be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- An attitude to create impact – follow the philosophy of release -> measure impact, take feedback -> iterate and not be just a feature development manager
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectation and ‘be your own man’. Product manager must not have a ‘yes to everything’ philosophy
Position: Web Designer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
Should have 2-4 Years of experience in Product design
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.
About the Role:
Solve complex Design problems in भारतीय Healthcare involving multilingual population, diverse education backgrounds and evolving cultural contexts. Your creations will be pivotal in improving the patient experience in India and at the forefront of our ecosystem. Tinker with technology, play with our social media account and style up our first responder team.
Create 1-2 creatives a day!
Dictate social media and brand identity.
Create UIUX for internal ops management applications.
Create UIUX for digital and offline products for Hospitals, Clinics and labs.
- Design posters, brochures and company pitch decks!
The candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience in:
- Working at a growing startup
- Studying at a top Design School
- Work on Healthcare products or industry (bonus, not a necessity)
- Keen sense of aesthetics and function
- Having a curious mind.
- Leading team(s).
· Requires 4+ years of cumulative industry experience in various UX Design disciplines with
Wireframing & UX prototypes.
· Degree in design is a nice to have (UX, Visual, Graphic and/or Interaction)
· Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories
· Fluency with common design software for the creation of wireframes, design mocks and
prototypes including (Sketch, InVision and Zeppelin a plus)
· Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi
· Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Design experience for mobile and touch devices a plus. Design experience for ecommerce
platforms is a plus.
· A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary
· Flexibility to work across time zones with US based teams and stakeholders
Ability to work closely with engineering teams for product and marketing launches.