Being a UX Designer part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible to:
• Partner with multiple stakeholders, including traders, product managers, engineers, and other team members, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
• Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with project milestones.
• Coordinate multiple projects to completion.
• Create iterative designs that meet project objectives and respond to feedback and user testing.
• Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes that support various form factors.
• Deliver design artifacts in HTML and CSS.
• Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
What You’ll Bring
• Portfolio demonstrating experience and knowledge in digital UX design and strategy
• 5+ years of experience in the field of user experience and visual design
• Strong knowledge of UX/UI patterns and principles
• Strong experience creating low-fi and hi-fi wireframes for the identified concept and set product goals
• Experience in establishing business friendly design development process
• Experience multi-tasking and managing multiple projects in an agile development model
• Passionate about pixel-perfect design solutions and strong attention to detail
• Drive and passion to improving user experience and usability of complex problems
• Experience developing HTML and CSS artifacts for the approved design to deliver to the developers