- 3+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile applications.
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, financial, etc.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Figma should be core to your toolbox. Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. (Keynote, Google Docs, and other basic skills are a requirement)
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts, and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, customer journey mapping, user testing and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs. Successful track record working within interdisciplinary teams in creating great products knowledge of service design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk-taking in design, pushing past the obvious.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, in design, human-computer interaction or a related field, or a combination of education and experience in a relevant field
If playign around design for Indian users has been one of the aspirations of design career, then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Pratilipi. Pratilipi is India's largest digital storytelling platform that lets users read and write stories in 12 Indian languages. We have around 3 crore users coming every month to read stories on platform.
Graphic Design Lead for Pratilipi will directly work with the Growth/marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design, Image morphing and typography for Indian users.
Note - While technical design skills are a must and obvious, we are specially looking for someone who has been in a similar role in the past and can take high ownership to lead creative design effort at Pratilipi, is always curious to learn & explore and willing to compete with their previous best performance
* Take ownership and collaborate with the growth/marketing team to launch new creative experiments for different objective/goals and ensure consistency of designs across app, web & marketing.
* Should be comfortable designing creatives in Indian regional languages
* Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
* Study design briefs and determine requirements
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
* Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
* Work with product & language team to produce final design
* Amend designs after feedback
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
* Proven graphic designing experience of at least 3 years
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
At Pratilipi, you get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in one of the best startup culture at Pratilipi.
We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
2+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers
●Startup-y. We believe Startup is a mindset. It’s about being scrappy, being nimble, solving tough problems with constraint resources and more. It’s about working hard and playing hard
● Enterprise SaaS. Opportunity to work with a Enterprise Product SaaS ﬁrm with aspirations of growing 10x across the globe
● AI led Retail Tech. We are working to digitize & democratize one of the most exciting and growing vertical - Retail Tech leveraging data, machine learning and automation (culmination of ad-tech, mar-tech and analytics for Retail vertical)
● Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can ﬁnd a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business
● No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable
● Problem Solving. We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you
Quirky & fun. Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe and spreading love within the org
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Being responsible for all visual communication design & creation across all platforms
- Working closely with the Head of brand to develop new concepts and campaigns - long term and short term.
- Handling end to end responsibility from conceptualisation of campaigns/ content to execution
- Being responsible for managing 3-4 member visual design team including graphic designers, image editors, videographer/ editor
- Day to day job will entail : Social media content development ; Website content ; Performance marketing content
What you need to have:
- 4-5 years of experience with Visual communications / graphic design including concept development to execution
- Should have worked extensively on designing for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc
- Savvy with all graphics softwares - AI, Corel, Procreate, Photoshop, videography and video editing, Adobe Premiere
- Education - Fashion Communications graduate from reputed institutes
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a web designer!
- Visual design of graphic elements such as forms, logos, icons, banners
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Researching current design trends
- Working with different content management systems
- Marketing Email Design
- Longform Content Design
- Landing Page Design
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Create a mock up and functional website structure.
- Good creativity and detail oriented
- WordPress, and Magento theme integration is a plus
- Knowledge of In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe xd, invision etc. softwares
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication
- Team Management
•Must have experience in Adobe XD.
•Must have an excellent understanding of Website templates designing and Mobile UI designing.
•Have strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Skills and PSD to HTML conversion.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website