Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
• Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
• Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry-standard assessments
• Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
• Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
• Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Planning interview and selection procedures
- Hosting and participating in career events, campus placements
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, 3-4 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Technical Recruiter - Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing profiles through the various mediums like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social Media and Professional Network, etc.
What you will do:
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective
- Taking references and building a long-term relationship with candidates
- Coordinating with candidates and Manager, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates
- Following up with the Manager to manage candidate feedback/ selection
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in full recruitment cycle for technical roles
- Background in IT, knowledge of the basics of the latest IT technologies, programming languages
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and candidate engagement skills
- Adaptibility to new technologies and business environment
- Positive attitude
Candidates experience in Technical Hiring, End to end recruitment using job portals Naukri, linkedin.
Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
Screen candidates resumes and job applications
Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
Any degree or in Human Resources Management
Urgently required HR Recruiter with below skills :
1. Good comm skill.
2. End to end recruitment
3. Bulk hiring
Male /Female both can apply
Required : Immediate Joiner
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
- Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, ).
- Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and type office correspondence using computer.
- Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Day to day operations of the HR function
- End to End Recruitment process like Sourcing of candidates from job portals, taking care of interview and selection process.
- HR Administration (eg. leave management, employee database, salary inputs, training history cards)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail and adhering to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to create a positive employee experience so that people want to join and stay with the organisation
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with MS Office/Excel/Outlook
DEPARTMENT Human Resources
COMPANY Project Eagle
REPORT TO CEO
“Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was – and still is – the most important thing we do.”
-Marc Benioff, Founder, Chairman and co-CEO of Salesforce
We have a Work From Home (WFH) opportunity for experienced recruiters to work for us as freelance recruiters with an excellent earning opportunity – commission based.
We are in search of ambitious candidates who have prior recruitment experience preferably in the Design and IT field, but other recruitment experiences are also welcome.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgment and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting-edge technology, a proprietary database, and a passionate team is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant, and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
In People (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"), we "find them, grow them, and keep them". Put people first and success will follow. On our people-focused teams—Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and Resource Management—we aim to create an environment where our people can learn, develop, achieve, and grow. From the first interview to a person’s last day, we are here to guide, listen, and help our people have a valuable and inspiring experience
- Full-Cycle Recruitment Process
- New Client References for the company
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management- Manage full-cycle recruitment for a host of assigned searches.
- Gather Information- Understand the company and candidate requirements thoroughly.
- Process- Create and suggest the hiring process and strategies on the basis of the job description.
- Timeline- Mention the timelines for the end-to-end recruitment process to hire the right-fit candidate.
- Job Marketing- Advertise the job through different channels to get more attraction.
- Sourcing- Source candidates through different job portals and social media platforms.
- Initial Screening- Screen the candidates via phone call or video call.
- Interviews- Conduct rounds of interviews before shortlisting and submitting candidates to the clients.
- Assessments- Create and submit assessments based on each candidate’s interview.
- Co-ordination- Follow up with the client and candidates to schedule final interviews on a timely basis.
- Negotiation- Based on the client’s shortlisting, initiate negotiations with candidates and close the deal.
- Candidate Management- Once the deal is closed, follow up and maintain a good relationship with the candidates till the transition is complete.
- Client Management- keep in touch with the client for more vacancies.
Years of Relevant Experience- 3+ years of successful track record hiring and closing candidate in specific industries
Education & Work experience** - We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Human Resources, Business Management or other relevant fields.
Software and Applications- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, ATS & CRM Systems, have the knowledge and can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
Qualities & Capabilities-
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Sound judgment to recognize and strive to meet client's hiring needs.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated, organized with leadership and management skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.