- Responsible for performing full-cycle recruiting functions including but not limited to job understanding, candidate sourcing, social networking, phone screening, email communication, documentation, summary writing and presentation.
- Identifying right candidates with the right skills to match the US clients’ requirements
- Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirements
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to revert submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, offer extension and post-placement care)
- Ability to work as a good team player, Maintaining & building the candidate database
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN A PART OF AN EARLY STAGE STARTUP & WORKED WITH THE FOUNDER/S.
Role: TA Specialist
Location: Sultanpur, Delhi
Talent Acquisition & Ops
• Designing and updating job descriptions.
• Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels.
• Advertise job openings on company's LinkedIn profile, Social Media, Job portals and internally - Screen incoming resumes and application forms and interview candidates.
• Coordinate with the hiring Managers for the qualified/ shortlisted candidates.
• Send job offers and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
• Collaborate with Managers to identify future hiring needs.
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard.
• 1-3 years of proven experience in the required field.
• Understanding of hiring, general human resources policies, procedures and compliances - Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Aptitude for problem-solving.
• Good knowledge of MS office.
• Attention to detail.
Why is this exciting to you?
-You are interested in being a part of a young and fast paced environment; to implement market best practice.
-You realize that you are joining the team at an early stage, and can play a pivotal growth role as the company grows; you are excited to be early at the table.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- attractive incentives structutre
Time 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM
6 Days Working
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
- Will be Handling End to End Recruitment process
- Will be Accountable for Recruiting through Job portals, social media platform and conducting mass recruitment drive in places like Colleges, Corporates, etc.
- Should be responsible to Reach Targets and deadlines.
- Maintenance of reports is mandatory.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it, Develop job postings, job descriptions and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiation employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Being in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive strategy for the company
- Managing the recruitment team’s performance, planning, and processes.
- Implementing new recruitment processes with the team and doing performance analysis and reviews.
- Training new recruitment team members for the process.
- Developing, managing, and delivering on a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with company’s aggressive growth plans, vision, mission & values.
- Driving new initiatives for the hiring process both in the recruitment team and other departments and monitoring change results with proper documentation.
- Coordinating with different departments for recruitment plan and process and analyzing recruitment effectiveness and mapping it with the hiring process and performance.
- Training hiring managers about the recruitment process and best practices.
- Managing relationships with external vendors or partners for candidate sourcing.
- Preparing hiring plans with budgets and strategies and creating reports and analytics around the same.
- Ensuring effective use of HRIS and other available resources
What you need to have:
- Should have 2+ years experience in leading team and recruitment planning.
- Overall 5+ years experience in the talent acquisition process.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Experience in headhunting process and leadership hiring
NumenHealth is looking for highly motivated HR professionals to join our team. We are looking forward to a person who can take charge of Recruitment along with the execution of End to End HR function.
If it looks like a role that interests you, we would like to speak to you.
- Recruitment - Tech and Non-Tech.
- Entire recruitment process - end to end. Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques and processes.
- Develop and Support the entire employee lifecycle right from onboarding to exit.
- Sourcing and screening potential applicants from the job portals to fill the company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements on job boards and social media platforms
- Assisting in planning recruitment and HR activities
- Assisting and actively involving in the planning of company events
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- Experience in Startup Culture and Fast-Paced environment.
- We like Passionate People, if you are enthusiastic, passionate, results-oriented, go-getter, and achiever; you are one among us.
- Prior Experience:
- Minimum 1+ yrs of experience in HR.
- Experience in Product Companies is preferred.
- About Role
Seniority Level: Junior / Mid-level
Job Functions: HR
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore - Koramangala / Whitefield (looking for Work Form office Only)
VII. About NumenHealth:-
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a Sick-care' approach to a Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
We are going to be just AWESOME. If you believe you are AWESOME then we would like to welcome you to the world of innovators and game-changers. :)
The Technical Recruiter in Recorem will be an independent contributor instrumental in driving the parent company – Redefined Corp’s HR operations. You will source, screen and provide shortlists of qualified applicants for various niche and deep tech IT-related roles for in-house and client requirements.As an independent Full Stack technical Recruiter, you must be comfortable working with a global remote team distributed across US, Germany and India. Our async work environment demands efficient time management and innovative strategic ideas from all team members to efficiently meet our goals.
Daily Responsibilities -
1) Writing and posting technical job advertisements with interesting descriptions of skills and tasks in relevant forums, portals, and networking communities.
2) Identify and source qualified candidates via top professional platforms like GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.
3) Analyze JDs and prepare relevant skill matrix to pre-qualify candidates.
4) Must have the practice of attending professional events and follow tech forums to constantly upskill and stay updated with the latest technologies and channels to source resources.
5) Promote Redefined Corp, Recorem and it’s associated professional events by networking with potential candidates using innovative online/offline channels.
6) Draft job offer letters, contracts, and other relevant documentations.
7) Research, document and execute new ways to reach out to passive candidates.
8) Conduct pre-screening interviews for analyzing the technical and soft skills of candidates.
The Right candidate must have -
· At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
· 3+ years experience as a Technical full cycle recruitment working with Deep Tech, Opensource and other latest IT-niche technologies and work experience with a North American IT staffing agency is a plus.
· Solid technical background needed to understand as well as explain requirements for IT-related jobs
· Prior experience with conducting various types of screening and pre-qualifying interviews via phone and video conference.
· Experience with resume databases like Dice, Indeed, etc.
· Experience with souring using Google Search Operators and other social media platforms
· Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, work authorization and HR practices in US
· Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills with exceptional time-management and organizational skills This position offers a competitive base salary + performance-based incentives + standard health benefits.
Redefined Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
- Need At least 2-year experience in fast paced staffing environment working on IT, Non-IT and Techno-Functional Requirement like Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Program Manager, Software QA Engineer, Software Developer, Accountant, Accounting Manager etc.
- Good in communication and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be well aware of the recruitment process and related terms like MSP/Markup/Rate Negotiation.
- Team Player.
- Ability to learn and grasp new skills.
- Positive Attitude towards Work.
- Not looking for a specialist recruiter for a particular domain, we need someone who can work on all types of requirements as per the business need.
- Qualification: Any Graduate.
Freshers who wants to flair in Recruitment Industry and excel can do apply with good communication and Interpersonnel skills.