Accountant - Must have UK Accounting Experience
Must have Good communication skills
Experience - Minimum -2 Years and Maximum - 5 years
Salary - up to 5 LPA.
Immediate Joiner Required.
About Dreamer Technoland
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally.
- Experience in Corporate Reporting, MIS, Power BI and Tableau etc.
- Good Accountant
- Purchase bill booking
- Sale bill booking
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Gate entry systems
- Good Accountant
- 1. Manage bank accounts; open, close and oversee transactions
3. Financial experts, as needed
4. Perform administrative duties (e.g. entering data into banking software)
5. Handle operations related to Cash Flow, Transfers, Payments, Investments, Cash Projections etc.
6. Oversee the Investment Portfolio of a company.
7. Coordinating with Banks, Auditors and Investors.
8. Plan and execute business plans and risk management strategies.
9. Driving all of the treasury management operations of the company.
10. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a startup or financial institution.
- Should build a process from scratch
- hire a team when required
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
● Basic day to day accounting
● Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will
be add on)
● Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
● Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
● Compute taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
● Comply with financial policies and regulations
You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper
for the funds.
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance
with relevant accounting standards.
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital
commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing
cash movements related to capital activity
Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc
Requirements for this role include:
1+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Knowledge of Capital Market
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30pm to 3:30am IST.
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
1+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and
accountability for your work product.
1+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
- Managing and supervising senior and junior accountants' and colleagues' work, and to ensure that deadlines for clients are met at all times.
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparation of accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computation of and payment/filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparating cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also.
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising senior & junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met
- Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders
- Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking
- Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing the GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility.
- Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CA qualification.
- Highly knowledgeable in accounting and taxation practices.
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
- Experience in International indirect tax filings.
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Experience with tax planning for individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.