Here is our story:https://yourstory.com/2018/08/medical-records-anytime-anywhere-kota-based-medcords-cloud-solution" target="_blank"> MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/2018/10/unveiling-tech30-2018-yourstorys-list-30-high-potential-tech-startups-india/" target="_blank">https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors:https://www.indianweb2.com/2018/08/23/waterbridge-infoedge-invests-in-kota-based-medcords-an-ai-enabled-healthcare-startup/" target="_blank">https://www.
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-9 years of working experience as UX Designer
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive
- business results
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models and workflows
- Wireframes, screen flows, prototypes
- Understand how design impacts customers and business
- Good at tracking business post design implementation to measure success and identify opportunities to enhance the experience
- Discovery: Work with PM to discover customer’s needs by doing customer research
- Define: Do competitive analysis and external trends analysis and define the problems, Usability Criteria and Critical Success Factor
- Design: Use different design frameworks to produce the customer-centric solution and deliver, personas, user scenarios/stories, storyboards, Journey Map, User Flows, Wireframes
- Deliver: UI with spec, communicate the rationale behind the design, help dev team move forward
- Online portfolio showing examples of real published work skills required
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture
In this role, you will:
- Articulate complex visions through simple and novel designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers and marketers
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
What you’ll bring to this role:
As a Product Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our Design, Product Management, Development teams and other cross-functional partners and customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of design: User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, and Usability Testing. Turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences and working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B SaaS experience and have worked closely with product management development and analytics team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year grEvery person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of 100% employer-paid dental & vision; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous fertility and adoption beneﬁts; paid parental leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; and an employee assistance program. Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so take as much as you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers and delivering world class design. Previous experinece of working in a SaaS would be preferable.
We are hiring 2 UI/UX designers Junior & Senior with minimum experience of 2 years and 6 years respectively. Must have design experience of WEBSITE. ONLY DESIGN EXPERIENCE OF MOBILE APPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Figma, Zeplin.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset, customer centered & detail oriented.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Mesky is an innovative, massive, creative, and groundbreaking social e-commerce product offering a distinctive shopping experience to users in one and only integrated platform.
It’s a B2B2C (business to business to consumer) integrated platform providing an All-in-One experience of “Shopping and Posting”.
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer Technology for one of our upcoming portfolio companies building a massive new innovation product & features.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
B.Tech/B.E with 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes.
2 years preferably in e-commerce.
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes, and Visual Design comps.
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning.
Performing client presentations at various project stages.
Creating assets for the Prototype Team/Development Team.
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We invite you to join us in helping people.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day.
- Learning new concepts while working with intellectual and exceptionally talented team
- Friendly and high growth work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field