Here is our story:https://yourstory.com/2018/08/medical-records-anytime-anywhere-kota-based-medcords-cloud-solution" target="_blank"> MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/2018/10/unveiling-tech30-2018-yourstorys-list-30-high-potential-tech-startups-india/" target="_blank">https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors:https://www.indianweb2.com/2018/08/23/waterbridge-infoedge-invests-in-kota-based-medcords-an-ai-enabled-healthcare-startup/" target="_blank">https://www.
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over Million+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5+ Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About Role: Head/Director of UX Design:
We at Vahak, are seeking a passionate and proven candidate for the role of Head/Director of UX Design. This role will be leading all the UX initiatives taken up across all product portfolio of Vahak consisting of mobile app, mobile website & desktop products.
The Head of UX Design must lead, hire, develop and manage a high-performing team of UX designers and researchers, Visual & UI designers and other product & content designers. Your team will define early concepts, articulate end-to-end experiences, and craft elegant design solutions across a range of devices while collaborating closely with design, research, product, and engineering peers within Vahak. You must inspire designers & product copy writers to do their best work through selling the product vision, communication, coaching, and problem solving.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Grow, develop and lead a team of talented product designers i.e. UX designers and researchers, UI & visual designers, UX copy writers.
- Understand & craft the user experience strategies and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- Define UX Vision for the company, create actionable roadmaps for the Product design team.
- Maintain & upgrade fundamental blocks of designs like design system, text style-guides, brand tone & voice to help design teams keep up with the consistencies and quality standards.
- Make user-centric & collaborative design processes to create high quality user experiences. Brainstorm with other product leaders to align on and improvise on entire Product Life-cycle.
- Collaborate with engineers, other cross-departmental folks to maintain product documentation consisting of UX gaps & action plans to mitigate them.
- Collaborate with data team to understand gaps in the UX, communicate data insights to the design team. Proactively look at data to draft roadmaps and priorities.
- Proactively interact with product, engineering & business leaders to understand their business goals and objectives. Be a part of the senior management defining vision and roadmaps for Vahak.
- Explore new ideas for the UI and UX, be abreast with the latest trends and theories. Act as a leader and expert in the subject matter, motivate, support & groom your design team. Set a culture of excellence and problem solving.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 8+ years professional experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- 5+ years of experience leading design teams as a UX, product or interaction design manager.
- Have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of Product & UX Design across digital platforms. Solid understanding of UX concepts, theories, design tools, management systems etc.
- Firmly believes in and have a mindset towards collaboration, user empathy, curiosity, problem-solving, communication skills, and visual communication skills.
- Prefer candidates coming from Mobile App Base Product Companies, Product Start-ups and eCommerce companies.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your & team’s performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Some Key Points to Consider Before Applying:
- Preferred Full-time experience: 6-12 years as a UX/UI Designer & Design leader.
- Keen on leading UI Design, UX Design and Interaction Design.
- Understands and focusses on usability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes
What we're looking for
- A self starter interested in solving customer problems by means of design with a demonstrated ability in research, prototyping & design.
If you are interested in introducing novel ways for companies to solve customer issues & for teams to collaborate, this may be the right role for you.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Report directly to our Head of product.
- Provide regular feedback and support.
- Partner closely with marketing to communicate brand value.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 2+ years experience as a problem solver
- Natural Observationalist with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- UI Design
- UX design
- User research
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
- A self-starter with prior experience leading UI design on a product team and great attention to detail.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with CTO and product team.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Identify and trouble shoot UX problems.
- You'll create functional and appealing features that will address our users needs and help us grow our customer base.
- 5+ years of proven experience as UX/UI designer with sound knowledge of wireframe tools
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
Do you speak about designs and creativity? We can offer you an exciting role where you can use this passion to design User Interface/User Experience for enterprise applications. We believe that having the right team is intrinsic to getting the best outcomes possible and this is why we are looking for the Application (UI/UX) Designer to join us.
- Portfolio which showcases your UI/UX knowledge as per industry standards.
- Knowledge of responsive web-based application designs for desktops, tablets and mobiles screens.
- Knowledge of preparing wireframes and prototypes for applications. The design should be validated with actual client requirements and expectations.
- Should have a good hold in Adobe Design Suite focusing on Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining Design Systems.
- Knowledge of material & ios design standard.
- Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will make valuable contributions
- Ability to build strong relationships with technical teams. The technical team will configure the applications in different frameworks ex. React.js, Angular etc...
- Positive, can-do attitude in the face of complication, adversity, tight deadlines and fluctuating workload.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience in professional enterprise application user interface designs.
- Should have experience designing responsive user interface for desktops, tablets and mobiles web-based enterprise applications.
- Must have experience in design solutions by understanding the client’s requirements.
- Must have experience in designing user-centric, easy to use, simple, intuitive, consistent user interface for applications.
- Experience of building user-centric design in an agile environment with proven experience in rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/wireframing.
- Excellent communication skills in English language is a must.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday