95% mobile users in India use prepaid mobile service. Yet, it is very boring & complicated. SMARTBRO App aims to make the prepaid experience fun and awesome. Based on proprietary technologies & AI, SMARTBRO shows real time balances, gives accurate data usage, provides instant prepaid bill and does much more. Check the app here- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartbro" target="_blank">https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartbro. If you are a prepaid user, do try it. I bet, you will be amazed.
If you want to be part of an awesome team that is building this amazing product, that aims to make an impact in people's life on daily basis; please do ping.
What you will be doing
As a User Experience Researcher, you’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. Working with stakeholders across functions and levels, you'll have impact at all stages of product development. You will conduct end- to-end research using a variety of methodologies, helping us gain confidence in our understanding of our users, their needs and the opportunities this uncovers for our products. You'll be empowered to work with autonomy and creativity every step of the way, partnering with key stakeholders across product management, design, analytics, data science, marketing and engineering to influence product design and direction.
What you will be doing
- Build and execute impactful research plans that provide deep customer insights needed to impact strategy and UX. Innovate and develop approaches to measure users’ experiences.
- Execute rigorous research within complex constraints such as recruiting hard-to-reach audiences, overcoming remote research technology challenges, and adapting approaches to give people of all abilities, languages, and boundaries space to contribute.
- Synthesize and derive insights across research that you will conduct on your own or in partnership with other researchers, prior research, and quantitative data sources including product telemetry and experimentation to derive useful and human-centered insights.
- Build clear and compelling narratives that land your customer-focused, human-centric research insights at the right level of altitude for different partners including engineering, design, and marketing teams.
- Continuously inform design and engineering plans using customer insight (qualitative and quantitative). Critical to this accountability will be identifying gaps and customer pain points, as well as potential customer delighters.
What are we looking for
- 5+years of UX Research and analysis experience in the consumer-facing Product space.
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more.
- Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system research and user testing outcomes for web, desktop and mobile experiences.
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Engineering or a related subject, and practical, hands-on experience conducting research in technology-related fields.
- Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders and teams that are both local and geographically distributed, representing a variety of cultures.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and connect the dots, to complement the core product and business values.
- Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast-paced settings.
- Strong communication skills to confidently present to various audience types and seniority levels, and an ability to provide bottom-line insights that help teams realize the tangible value and productively execute on research/testing findings.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills to be self-sufficient in generating, analyzing and presenting results from quantitative & qualitative research, and an ability to translate complex analyses into actionable and sustainable recommendations.
- Commitment to best practices, user advocacy, and thought leadership that drive positive outcomes focused on high levels of quality and innovation.
What will you get
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next-gen hospitality tech platform
- Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars/glory
- Chance to work with world-class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
In a mobile-first world, there is always an inevitable risk posed by cyber security concerns, which is addressed by our client through API-based solutions. They focus on securing mobile-first enterprises against new age cyber fraud. Their aim is to reduce risk and accelerate the growth of all mobile transactions.
What you will do:
- Planning and prioritizing different aspects of the end-consumer problems as a part of the design process
- Carrying out extensive user research, devising user journeys and understanding customer requirements with a first-principles approach
- Interacting and working closely with stakeholders across Product, Engineering and Marketing
- Effective communication with Front-end engineering on ensuring the last mile correctness of implementation
- Building and maintaining the design system and devising more components in alignment with the same
- Brainstorming ideas on the new age E-Commerce SaaS products and evangelising the design-thinking process inside and outside the organisation
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working on UX challenges on digital products
- Ability to understand fundamental goals of business both in short and long term aspects
- Appreciate behavioural analytics principles and emphasis on data-driven decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions to the team and leadership
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
Sr. User Experience (UX) Designer
Preferred Experience & Expertise: •
Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or any UX related subjectssuch as digital design/media, digital marketing, graphic design, media technology, and web design.
Relevant experience of at least 2 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 2+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with UX Research and UX Design
Hands-on development experience in tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or any relevant tools.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries, frameworks, & technologies such as React JS, HTML5, CSS3, D3, Ant Design, Vis.js, Chart.js, etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
Familiarity with the domains of Data Management & Governance Business Process & Workflow Management ▪ Cloud Computing Infrastructure & Platforms (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
Ability to understand software product vision, objectives, capabilities, and features; and translate into digital experiences
Artistic eye for design with ability to think creatively
Accuracy, attention to detail and mastery of information, navigation, and visual design Mathematical & statistical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills to determine experiential solutions to UX/UI challenges in the domains of visual data modeling, visual workflow modeling, data browsing, data editing, statistics driven charting, graphs, etc.
An understanding of the latest trends in UX and self-development skills to keep up to date with such fastchanging trends
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers.
Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks .
Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
Job Location : Pune/Remote
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm
Joining Period : Immediate-20 days
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- Ability to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience using Sketch / Photoshop / Adobe Xd.
- Experience creating mockups and prototypes using Marvel / Invision is preferable though not mandatory.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn by practice put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Figma to showcase features
- Collaborating with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- Incorporating customer feedback into design in order to enhance user experience
- And lastly, showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UX research skills - interviewing, observing, benchmarking, conducting surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Sketch early layout and interface concepts in collaboration with the UX Designer
- Understand and extend a visual language for interactive systems that hold up to the development process
- Creating designs with strong typography and iconography, as well as strong and unique branding
- Constructing clean and organized creative deliverables that adhere to style guidelines
- To work in the form of a creative team and become a positive addition to our company culture
- Some formal design training
- Strong portfolio that reflects your experience with diverse designs demonstrating a passion for design
- An understanding of interactive design
- An understanding of interactivity and the Web and the fundamentals of information architecture, hierarchy, and layout
- Motivated and organized
- Dedicated and accountable
- Careful attention to detail
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines to ensure the visual design is communicating the desired message.
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and familiarity with After Effects (in order to quickly animate designs)
- Solid working knowledge of Figma.
- Develop first-hand intuition about the platform, the users, and the business
- Be a strategic partner of the leadership team, working closely with Engineering and Product to define the design strategy and roadmap.
- Have a deep understanding of product metrics and translate to design goals
- Lead the overall design vision that enhances our product experience.
- Build and lead a talented and high-performing team of designers with a passion for developing others, you'll coach and encourage your team towards success and cohesion.
- Have 8+ years of professional UX design experience.
- Partner with product, engineering, business, and brand teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results.
- Manage, hire and grow the team of designers.
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction...
- Craft is a given, and so is the willingness to execute production work
- You feel comfortable managing on-brand materials in ways that still push creative boundaries
- You’re willing to make things happen within tight constraints and tight timelines
- You can design original pieces, including infographics and journey maps
- You are comfortable reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and mentorship
- You inspire the team by being up-to-date with what’s new in the field of design, health, or impact
- You can effectively communicate with disciplines across the organization and are comfortable aligning your talents with theirs to build products and solutions together
- You have a genuine empathic curiosity in how to communicate with diverse audiences, particularly those with low literacy and living in rural settings
- You’re passionate about contributing to the intersection of social impact, visual communication, and human-centered design and always ask: who am I designing for?
- Fluent in one Indian language (two languages is a significant plus)
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or a related field or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects (video editing skills are a significant plus)
- Highly motivated, proactive, and experience working with minimal supervision
- Experience working in creative, human-centered culture and cross-cultural design
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Excited to use your artistic talents in a social impact context
- Thorough knowledge of the following is mandatory for the person.
- Create original design ideas and layouts from creative briefings.
- Laying out artwork to plan how a finished page will appear (known as Page Planning/Designing).
- Develops, tracks and helps manage comprehensive-time schedules to insure design projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Understanding the client briefs/guidelines.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with Design Leads and making necessary changes.
- Using mock-ups to make a new ad.
- Drawing own ideas to make a new ad.
- Proofreading and checking the documents for accuracy and visual impact (self QA).
- Using the Spell and Grammar check option in the software.
- Use typography, proximity, and font styles in the best possible way to group the text in the right manner in an advert.
- Preparing the items for reproduction in a format specified by the client (pdf, eps, ps).
- Determines the high visual impact and arrangement of illustrative material, text copy, font style, and size
- Produce accurate high-quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards.
- Good understanding of Prepress techniques
- Good understanding of brands and how they communicate to their target audience in the form of print and digital communication. For example, you should be able to understand the difference between a printed leaflet and a digital emailer that intends to communicate the same message to the target audience.
- Exceptionally well in Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw compositing technical knowledge.
- Sound English and comprehension and writing skills. Independently assess and research any job briefs to visualize a visual strategy and discuss it with the client's/internal team.
- Team working skills: We value and welcome critical feedback and opinions but we don’t accept arrogance and snobbish behavior. We expect you will make mistakes and you should be able to own up.
- Time Discipline: We understand that creative people sometimes get stuck and require more time. But request you speak up before it’s too late. We love working with colleagues who don’t switch off their mobiles when organizations need them. Honesty and Integrity are the core.
- 2-8 years of working experience in Illustrator, CorelDraw & Photoshop.
- Diploma or Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Design, or DTP along with 2 years of experience.
- Advertising Agency experience preferred.
at YUJ Designs