We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
In this role, you would be defining and implementing a great user experience for software, web applications, and platforms to meet customer needs and business objectives. The expectation would be to enhance the user experience by combining workflows and interfaces for our customers.
- Strong analytical and design principles needed for intuitive solutions
- Ability to communicate with the team and document the requirements and solutions elegantly.
- Gain a deep understanding of user needs, user psychology, and goals and communicate them to cross-functional product teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across diverse product teams.
- Design web app interfaces and product experiences for a wide range of e-commerce products.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and develop test suites
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (icons, logo, product images other graphics required for softwares etc)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Test ideas and rapidly incorporate user and team feedback.
- Help establish new and/or improve existing workflows as necessary including the full customer journey spanning discovery, purchase, and on-going product services.
- 0.6 -2 years of proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role for the website, tablet, and mobile view.
- Strong portfolio of design projects with links to the projects. (Dribbble, Behance or any other platform)
- Experience with Design Software tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD, Invision, Interaction Design, User Experience (UX) Design, and Wireframing tools.
- Familiar with Material Design, Design Thinking, UI Design Patterns, User Research Methods.
- Working experience with agile sprints, participating in design reviews and retrospectives and managing task/ticket life cycle on project management software.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Bachelors or higher degree in a User Experience related field such as (UI & UX design, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, B.E or BCA) [Or equivalent professional experience].
About Rahi Systems Pvt Ltd
R Discovery is an initiative from Cactus Communications which aims to re-define how research content is discovered, accessed and read by researchers (academics) across the globe. One of the most exciting and revolutionary new developments in the industry & built on the foundations of cutting-edge technological innovations in AI, Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning, R Discovery was launched as an Android and iOS app in 2020. During the Beta phase itself, it has received 100,000+ downloads. It also has a web presence and serves thousands of users from 50+ countries every week across platforms.
If you are a user of Flipboard, Medium or InShorts for reading articles, news etc. you know the feeling of delight that these products bring via a personalized feed of content in a simplest possible way, always updated. R Discovery creates the same delight for a researcher by enabling him to access his personalized feed of most relevant and recent content in a single tap. The challenge, though, is bigger since what the researcher reads influences his research which ends up shaping new developments in science.
- End-to-end product ownership, right from ideation and concepts to product success
- Be a partner, in your own right, in setting up the goals and vision for the overall product portfolio. Work with cross functional stakeholders to build on the product vision and drive the vision towards reality
- Manage and own the product roadmap and develop features that are in line with the vision and goals.
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Build products for global audience, understand local nuances and localize offerings to suit needs of consumers from different geographies
- Keep a hawk’s eye on competition and be on top of the industry trends
- Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users (both internal and external).
- Be the custodian of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define USPs which would make the sell.
- Documentation, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization with you in terms of thought leadership and product updates
- Be on top of product execution: must know anything and everything happening around sprints
- Master your data – look at numbers, seek insights and take decisions on a daily basis
Requirements (Desires skills & experience):
- Passionate about solving problems and making a difference to lives of millions of people
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a Product Management role preferably managing a mobile app
- MBA preferably from tier-I business school
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills and think ‘Consumer’ at all times and live the philosophy of ‘Consumer First’ while making decisions and building products
- A team player with an attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment
- First-hand experience with agile development methodologies, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, wireframing tools like Balsamiq and project tracking tools like JIRA
- Great analytical skills with ability to select and track key metrics, bring out insights from numbers and take decisions based on data
- Ability to work across functions & levels, be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- An attitude to create impact – follow the philosophy of release -> measure impact, take feedback -> iterate and not be just a feature development manager
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectation and ‘be your own man’. Product manager must not have a ‘yes to everything’ philosophy
Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What you will need:
- At least 3 year of experience in UI/UX and product design
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, with the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Have proven design chops, experience shipping products, and understand what it takes to build valuable and meaningful experiences.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
What You Will Do:
- Work on design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Work and partner closely with engineering, product, and business partners to find sophisticated but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Compile research, create user flows & design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
1) Conceptualizing creative ideas with the company.
2) Testing and improving the design of the website.
3) Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
4) Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
5) Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
6) Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
7) Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
8) Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Web Designer Requirements:
1) Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
3) Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
4) Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
5) Excellent visual design skills.
6) Candidate must have 3+ Years of exp in web design in E-commerce.
7) Creative and open to new ideas.
1) Candidate must have their Laptop, PC, and Wi-Fi.
2) The candidate must be from Delhi NCR only.
3) Interviews will be taking place in Office - New Delhi, Connaught Place.
4) It will be the Freelancing role for which will be work from home but for a meeting, the candidate needs to come in the office.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Designing Websites with responsive layouts.
- Designing Mobile Apps.
- UX Flow Designing for App & Web Apps.
- Co-ordination with client and get the best creative outcome in terms of design.
- Able to design digital media artworks for social media, websites, print media.
- Responsible for creative development across our app, website, social media, user communications, digital ads and offline marketing channels.
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing, and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution. ·
- Think creatively and out of the box and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts independently.
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of products for website and app.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to deliver
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in an interactive agency.
- Advanced command of standard design and layout applications (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.).
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Experience working to meet team-based project outcome.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
1. To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission in Indian universities
2. Interacting with University delegates.
3. Manage Events. Help the students in application, admission procedures, etc.
Participate in educational affairs. Research & Development Activities.
1. Candidate should have exposure/knowledge about the education system.
2. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should have learning & positive attitude communication skills and problemsolving
Job Description: Visual Artist – Motion Graphics Designer and Illustrator
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a visualiser who can support the marketing team in conceptualizing and creating impactful videos and static illustrations for Bhumi.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns and other internal requirements
- Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes
- Understand the unique needs of each requirement and suggest relevant video styles based on the channel and campaign objectives
- Work on designing marketing and brand collaterals for the digital and print mediums
- Discuss briefs with content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics, animations and illustrations
- Work collaboratively with communications team, volunteers, employees as per the need
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in designing and video production will be preferred
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion-graphics and editing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in creating illustrations and motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design / video editing tools
- Reporting to: Director, Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 4-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.