Job brief :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Designation: Senior Graphic Designer
Position: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
About Deva Seva
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. In recent times, Many devotees are struggling to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva comes up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects (Premiere Pro Optional), or any popular tools available in the market.
- At least 1-2 years of visual design and video editing experience, Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
- We are looking for a graphic designer with experience in the charity or not-for-profit sector, with bags of creativity and the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas which will help promote Deva Seva’s brand.
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphics and Motion Design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, interior design, or any related field
- Design specific pages for Deva Seva Campaigns - aesthetic aspects from the brief given by the campaigns head, Work on basic content for pages based on suggestions from the business/marketing team.
- Create user flows & design landing pages for our campaigns.
- Create required illustrations to increase visual appeal.
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns, Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes.
- Understand the unique needs of each campaign and suggest relevant video styles based on the campaign objectives.
- Most of the work will be creating visuals for Facebook, Instagram, website, and digital media, Work with UI - UX team.
- Design requirements for emailers, infographics, social media posts, and promotional campaigns showcasing the work to the donors of Devaseva.
- Exploring design requirements and brainstorming about various creative options and solutions.
- Working on the consistency of Deva Seva's image in the media in terms of typography, colors, and tone of voice.
- Maintaining and organizing files and designs in a neat and consistent manner. Digital typography, Aesthetic design sense, Exceptional creative qualities.
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals.The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potentials to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
Glint is looking for our FIRST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, who is creative and lives to create a lot of designs. The graphic designer of Glint will be closely working on creating brand identity and interaction with customers, partners, employees and the right candidates.The graphic designer will be an integral part of building the branding strategies and the team. The graphic designer should be empathetic and be an independent person who loves to create impact through his/her job.
What will you do here ?
- Experience in designing projects for both Print and Digital media from concept creation to completed project.
- Understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas.
- Develop a high level of understanding of briefs requirements, communication strategy and customer’s perspective and execution of campaigns along with team members.
- Provide concepts for digital, offline and social media campaigns.
- Develop the visual tone and messages that will shape into the most effective communication for the concerned brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to naturally funnel constructive criticism into new ideas.
- Design website, microsite, web banners and other UI based collateral.
Who are we looking for ?
- Fluent in Adobe Stack (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) is a must.
- Degree in multimedia/ visual communication/ journalism will be a brownie point.
- The candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Portfolio of work (attached with your resume).
At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
Navi is a company founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. At Navi, we keep our users at the center of everything we do to reimagine the customer experience to millions of Indians.
What do we expect from you?
- Should have excellent illustration skills
- Strong, Appealing and Clean visual design sense
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Must be a creative thinker to solve problems and design effectively for the brand.
- Work in collaboration in cross-functional teams to understand the briefs/ strategies and execute them effectively.
Preferred skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in fine art
- 4+ years of design experience in an Ad agency or with the in-house design team
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio of work
This Delhi-based startup is founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has raised a total of $5.2M over 4 rounds.
What you will do:
- Transforming creative ideas/ briefs into practical collateral
- Quickly developing concept mock ups to visualize new ideas in context
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Majorly working and coordinating with the marketing team
- Working closely with cross functional teams such as NPS , Ops , Sales and Strategy
What you need to have:
- Graduate from a good design school with 3 to 7 Years of graphic design experience
- Experience in E-commerce/ Consumer Electronics/ FMCG industry preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ 2d Techniques)
- Experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Start-up/ early-stage experience
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on and adaptive environment
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
What we’re looking for:
- Collaborate with engineers to gather user requirements.
Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the user’s needs to add value to the company.
- Create a cohesive style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the product.
- Showcase design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process flows. Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge technology.
- Define user task flows and interaction models. Conduct user research and create user Personas Conduct customer and competitor analysis. Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product.
- Optimises UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness. Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further improved.
- Ability to understand complex business goals, product & technical content, and Interaction Design in order to create engaging & effective experiences for our customers
- Thorough understanding of User Experience Design
- Collaboratively evolve the functionality of digital products along with Business & Technology teams
- Develop and manage user mapping as well as, User experience guidelines and acceptance criteria
- Ability to research, create and present product user journey maps, user task flows, interaction models, storyboards
- Can develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Lead the project to on-time and quality delivery as agreed by the client
- Be the part-time project manager
- Raise and negotiate issues and risks with senior management of the client
- Manage profitability of the project
- As the lead designer, he/she needs to guide team members well and facilitate their learning in the organization
- Stay up-to-date with latest achievements, best practices and trends in design
- Candidate should be willing to travel for on-site project executions for short/long durations in India and abroad
- Candidate should be open to temporary/permanent relocation within Think Designs studios in India
- Due to his/her role as a Project Manager, a Lead UX Designer will be responsible for ensuring on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the project even though he/she may not actually work on all of them. Depending on client requirements, as a Lead designer, he/she will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Design Strategy based on User Mapping, User Stories, Business Needs, Technology inputs
- Navigation Structures
- Story Boards
- Interactive Guidelines
- Visual Designs
- PSD Files
- Specification Documentation
What Think Design is offering:
- The diversity & impact of our services and client engagements; and the unique way we’re structured as an organization along with a highly innovative work environment—will add immense value to your experience.
- Be part of an organization that is a unique blend of a highly collaborative teams working closely in studio environment, who’re are part of a Global Group (Havas Global).
- Opportunity to help make & gain experience on meaningful & measurable impact on a fast growing organization.