About Kaalpanik Technologies LLP
Known as best cloud startups in India.
Top 10 in IoT and Machine Learning.
Join us to get your skills upgraded and get working on the most challenging projects of 2019
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
SoStronk is a tight-knit team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have been a pioneering player in the esports platform space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with the backing of DreamSports.
We are looking to bring in a Designer who is keen on participating in challenging mobile designs and working under some of the best design and product leads in the gaming space. We seek out individuals who are self-driven, have high agency, embrace conflict-based decision making and can grow into natural leaders within the company.
Who you are:
You are an experienced, passionate UI/Visual designer who prioritizes and understands velocity and delivery . You enjoy direct contribution at every level from long term strategy to the pixel-perfect details of the moments that comprise an amazing customer experience.
At SoStronk, our Design approach includes creative space to think strategically about the long term, to explore and research the near future with customers, and to distill the creative process into a carefully crafted user experience for active development. The successful candidate will bring their own approach and experience to these areas, with a mandate to build a dream team of experts across them all.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/Visual design within an organization;
- A proven track record in working in a team, providing vision, taking on organizational challenges, and shipping great products
- An exceptional portfolio of (shipped) creative digital product design that showcases complex and creative UI solutions, exceptional visual design and eye for pixel perfection
- Demonstrated experience with the design of B2C web-based and mobile applications (gaming or esports related shipped products is a huge plus)
- Strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and design systems across mobile and web
- Understanding of visual design principles - typography, iconography etc.
- Openness to receiving feedback and having your opinions be challenged
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while chasing ambitious goals
- Passionate about gaming and esports is a huge plus
What You’ll Do:
- Executing design within the company through collaboration with cross-functional leaders.
- Digest detailed product vision and specifications to create visual designs for implementation.
- Utilize design software such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Figma & Photoshop in showcasing design flow.
- Tackling edge cases and core functional cases as part of feature design flows.
- Work under senior design leaders and be able to implement their design guidelines and principles.
- Keep design delivery ahead of development by one iteration/sprint.
- Balance big-picture thinking with an iterative approach to continuously deliver improvements for our users.
- Being a key influencer within the company through effective communication, the ability to inspire, and build consensus.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at SoStronk.
§ We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for creating user journeys that allows customers to intuitively use our products.
§ The candidate should be skilled at each stage of UX design process while staying focused on the needs of the user personas.
§ You will have to work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
§ Strong conceptualization and visual design abilities
§ Working knowledge of Adobe products, Sketch or other wire-framing/prototyping/design tools
§ Excellent user interface design skills, including creating wireframes, mock ups, and high-fidelity prototypes
§ Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
§ Modify and revise existing User Journeys / designs to meet changing customer preferences
§ Work closely with product managers to identify & suggest improvement opportunities for products & processes
§ Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
§ Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences
§ Ability to thrive in an iterative, collaborative environment
§ Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
§ Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.