- A world where UX is believed to be the most crucial element of a project
- Liberty to do it your way.
- Can you explain to your Mom what Facebook is? Yup, content is equally important as UX.
- Build a great portfolio for yourself.
- No fluff culture, flat organization, startup-like working environment.
- Freedom to create experiences that challenge the current trend.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in designing for the digital space (the web & mobile paradigms)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with the clients & engineering teams.
- An excellent understanding of typography, layouts, design frameworks, patterns for mobile and the web and responsive design principles.
- Well-versed with design software: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator & Prototyping tools.
- Obsession with user-centric designs and attention to detail.
About Idyllic Software
This is Idyllic 2.0. We are rebooting and are now on a mission to grow even faster than before. We are looking for A-players and A-players only.
We do Ruby on Rails, UX, NodeJS and React.
WHY DO WE EXIST?
WHO ARE WE?
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing “Knowledge of practice of Medicine” and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore.
We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into case-based problem-solving, community platform and medical test preparation business in India.”
WHY DO WE EXIST?
Doctors need to constantly learn and keep themselves updated about the latest practices in their field. Case-based learning (clinical cases) is considered to be the best way to go about doing that. The traditional methods for case discussions are medical conferences and medical journals, but the cost and time doctors need to spend on these, often make it difficult. Also, on average, a medical doctor takes 30 key decisions per day which range from what drug to prescribe, when to do a surgery, what device to use, to when to discharge a patient.
What would you be doing here
- Own the end-to-end design process of the assigned modules, ensuring on-time, detailed, and polished deliverables across multiple concurrent work streams including, UX/UI design, UX research, and prototyping.
- Design innovative, user-centric experiences and interfaces that delight our users and meet business goals.
- Ensure final deliverables are on brand, impactful, and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Business and Content teams to oversee the delivery of great user experience of the product from conception until launch and beyond.
The best fit candidate would have
- Solid 2-4 years of experience in designing Web, Android & iOS products backed by a sturdy portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user-centred design solutions.
- Strong product thinking and understanding of tactical design
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch). Knowledge of HTML is an added plus.
- Must be able to confidently articulate the UX design rationale and enjoy leading conversations with teams and key stakeholders.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
We are hiring UI/UX Designer.
Reporting to: Product Manager
Department: Design Team
At FindingPi Inc. values are inspired by our mission to empower our team as we grow. We endeavor each day to succeed as a team. The right attitude, responsibility, and team spirit are the values that we nurture. We are in the mode of expansion and are looking for extraordinarily passionate minds to join our team. We are looking for a talented UI/UX Design Associate to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and turn them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What will be your contribution?
As a UI/UX Design Associate at FindingPi Inc, you will create concepts and designs for our clients that need them. If you have UI/UX, interaction, and motion graphics skills, you will use and develop them within our team. You’ll also be expected to design graphics and infographics for our social media accounts. You’ll be collaborating with different departments of our teams, such as Digital Marketing, Graphic Designers, and other team members.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To create designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- You are expected to understand the requirements from the project stakeholders like Product Management, BA team and Clients and convert it to wireframes that the Developers can use for development and the BA and Sales team can use for their client interactions.
- We work with Adobe tools, so we are biased towards Adobe XD as a design tool.
- You would be working with the Nagpur team, as well as the Pune team, so you should be able to clearly explain your designs and be agile enough to quickly understand and make the changes as per the client's taste.
- You are expected to be up to speed when it comes to designs, as per the standards being used by the different platforms (Android, iOS, Web, etc).
- For some of the clients, you would also be working with them to participate in the user flow audits, so if you understand heat maps, it is a plus.
- 2+ years of UX design experience across multiple platforms using any of the tools. XD designers do get the preference though.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge of the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location : Dharampeth, Nagpur
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites and apps function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables, etc)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Creating attention-grabbing designs aimed at multiple target audiences B2C
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Character making and image solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of UI/UX of responsive websites
- Portfolio of design projects
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to
function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing
sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as
well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple
products and organizational units.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
(REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web
Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
· Requires 4+ years of cumulative industry experience in various UX Design disciplines with
Wireframing & UX prototypes.
· Degree in design is a nice to have (UX, Visual, Graphic and/or Interaction)
· Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories
· Fluency with common design software for the creation of wireframes, design mocks and
prototypes including (Sketch, InVision and Zeppelin a plus)
· Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi
· Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Design experience for mobile and touch devices a plus. Design experience for ecommerce
platforms is a plus.
· A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary
· Flexibility to work across time zones with US based teams and stakeholders
Ability to work closely with engineering teams for product and marketing launches.