This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
At least 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, User Researcher or comparable role
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Interaction/ Experience/ Visual/ Product design or related field
- Must have worked on large projects as an individual or in the team for mobile and web-based platforms
- Experience of working cross-functionally in agile framework with design, product management, and engineering
- Expertise in digital design tools (Figma, Invision, etc) and well-versed in design systems, pattern libraries, and
- Good command over visual design and knowledge of the design process
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating product/design/sketches that demonstrate an
understanding of design thinking, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and best practices.
Roles and responsibilities
Candidate should be able to manage cross-functional products
- Candidate should be responsible for research and discovery of assigned product verticals
- creating user journey, user persona, user scenarios, user stories, page flows, and document them and share with
experience designers, PMs, and engineers.
- design and develop design thinking for assigned projects and uplift associate designers skills
- Candidate should be able to manage and execute interface design for assigned product verticals
- visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-
fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations
- design and develop design system for assigned projects and uplift associate designers skills
- communicate with associates designers to convert ideas into high fidelity design
- Candidate should be able to manage and execute usability testing of assigned product vertical
- conduct usability testing and responsible for writing interview scripts.
Study design briefs and determine requirements.
Schedule and prioritize projects to meet the deadlines.
Determine, analyze and define budget constraints.
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
Prepare rough drafts and present your own creative ideas.
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design.
Test graphics across various media.
Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Designing Websites with responsive layouts.
- Designing Mobile Apps.
- UX Flow Designing for App & Web Apps.
- Co-ordination with client and get the best creative outcome in terms of design.
- Able to design digital media artworks for social media, websites, print media.
- Responsible for creative development across our app, website, social media, user communications, digital ads and offline marketing channels.
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing, and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution. ·
- Think creatively and out of the box and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts independently.
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of products for website and app.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to deliver
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in an interactive agency.
- Advanced command of standard design and layout applications (Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.).
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Experience working to meet team-based project outcome.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.