- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics for all the marketing stuff like posts, collaterals, ads etc
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Stellar design thinking and swift execution are necessary
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies and software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have an eye for minimal and sleek aesthetics with unique attention to detail
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and passionate with a knack for entrepreneurship
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and app design experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Sr. User Experience (UX) Designer
Preferred Experience & Expertise: •
Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or any UX related subjectssuch as digital design/media, digital marketing, graphic design, media technology, and web design.
Relevant experience of at least 2 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 2+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with UX Research and UX Design
Hands-on development experience in tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or any relevant tools.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries, frameworks, & technologies such as React JS, HTML5, CSS3, D3, Ant Design, Vis.js, Chart.js, etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
Familiarity with the domains of Data Management & Governance Business Process & Workflow Management ▪ Cloud Computing Infrastructure & Platforms (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
Ability to understand software product vision, objectives, capabilities, and features; and translate into digital experiences
Artistic eye for design with ability to think creatively
Accuracy, attention to detail and mastery of information, navigation, and visual design Mathematical & statistical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills to determine experiential solutions to UX/UI challenges in the domains of visual data modeling, visual workflow modeling, data browsing, data editing, statistics driven charting, graphs, etc.
An understanding of the latest trends in UX and self-development skills to keep up to date with such fastchanging trends
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers.
Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks .
Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
Job Location : Pune/Remote
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm
Joining Period : Immediate-20 days
What we're looking for
- A self starter interested in solving customer problems by means of design with a demonstrated ability in research, prototyping & design.
If you are interested in introducing novel ways for companies to solve customer issues & for teams to collaborate, this may be the right role for you.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Report directly to our Head of product.
- Provide regular feedback and support.
- Partner closely with marketing to communicate brand value.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 2+ years experience as a problem solver
- Natural Observationalist with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- UI Design
- UX design
- User research
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.