FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
Role: UI/UX Developer (1 opening)
Job Location: Jaipur (Full-time, work from office)
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Frameworks - ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Capable of building UI from wireframes
- Able to clone/layout experience with provided toolset and design
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior front-end developers who are well-versed with React, Redux.
- Here is the tech stack on the front end side - React, Gatsby, TypeScript, Jest, SAAS
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in front-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
- Given that we are asking for 6-7 years of experience, someone who was pursuing JS framework earlier or front end overall, and adapted react and is primarily working on the same would be the best fit.
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive
- work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching
- layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and
- modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple
- screen sizes/devices.
- Reach at 91 084 76 999
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
React.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Your primary focus will be developing web applications and components. You'll implement them with the React.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, good communication, and a quality product is crucial.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js and workflows like Redux.
2. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
3. Translating designs and wireframes in high-quality code.
4. Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
5. Integrating APIs for complete functionality.
6. Write technical documentation.
1. Experience developing desktop and mobile applications for a minimum of 2 years.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
4. Should have experience with Redux and respective middlewares (eg. redux-thunk or redux-saga)
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
6. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
7. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Knowledge of D3.js would be plus
Required Experience: 2 - 4 year of experience
Near is looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the application's visual elements. You will work with the Near Design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
You will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies – an excellent opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Support back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering, Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
- 5+ Years of total experience; should have worked with Angular for more than two years.
- Expertise in designing and developing customer-facing web applications at scale.
- Basic knowledge of image editing tools to crop, resize, or perform minor adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge about Highchart and Mapbox will be a plus.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organization skills with an eye for detail.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integrate tests and deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensure cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Suggest improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech/ M.Tech in CS or other related fields such as EE or MCA from IIT/NIT/BITS but not compulsory.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions Communicates continually with the project teams Explains progress on the development effort
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment A hands on and a passionate coder with minimalistic design sense
- Prior start up experience is preferred
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)