Position: UI Developer
Work location: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Nashik / Vizag / Chennai / Noida / Gurgaon
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front end web applications for various devices (responsive)
- RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL)
- Exposure to Liferay
- Basic Java knowledge /Programming
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
- Regularly perform code-review, design review to ensure coverage and quality.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills Good communication skills
- Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
Interested can share resume on sandhyatigi @ Gmail . com
6 3 6 6 1 8 4 6 6 8 Whatsapp
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary
focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components
and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of
the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools
● Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs in Node.js
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Frontend/Backend Application development experience with in Node.js(preferred)
- Familiarity with databases - Postgres / MongoDB, No- SQL Database
- Brief knowledge of HTML/CSS, bootstrap
- Familiar to agile practices
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Experience working with Git and GitFlow model
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Mid to senior level talents - 5 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on Ionic and other scripting languages
- Knowledge on Angular.js will be a plus
- Knowledge on Flutter or ReactNative will be a plus.
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
- 4+ years experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single-page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
- You have previously worked for a minimum of 3 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Years of experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Skills: 5+ years of hands on experience in Angular 6/7/8/9 (mandatory). Experience also in Angularjs is preferred but not mandatory.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.