Your primary role will be the implementation of the application for either desktop or mobile devices with a focus on performance. With your understanding of AngularJS / React JS best practices you will create modules and components with which you architect the application. You will take existing design and front-end templates and enhance them with CSS animations and implement idiomatic markup. You will team up with the back-end developers to connect to.
- Building, optimising and maintaining front-end web apps
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Integrate external web services
- APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in JS based development
- Hands-on Working Experience Of MVC Frameworks Like Angular.js & React.js.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exposure To Sass, Grunt, Node Js.
About Molecular Connections
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
Freshers with good react native knowledge can also apply.
Knowledge in React native and Redux.
Knowledge or willing to learn TypeScript.
Knowledge on state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas.
Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Know how to implement authorization with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token .
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create robust and usable features.
- Take ownership of the architecture for best performance and usability.
- Lead engineering discussions to ensure the best practices, maintainability and security of the application.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers, to drive business objectives.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building quality applications.
- Proficient in client-side JS frameworks such as React.js
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and self-drive.
- Experience in planning, designing architecture and leading teams.
It is a stealth mode startup founded by IIT/NIT alumni who held leadership positions in
companies like MindTickle and Browserstack. We have a grand vision of disrupting how companies buy and sell from each other. We are working with early customers to build an enterprise grade product that will be GA early next year.It is backed by tier 1 VCs and angel investors from India and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work closely with the founding team. The successful candidate wants to take ownership, has a bias for action and loves to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
1. Develop user-facing stack from scratch
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
1. Proven work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
2. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and
3. Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
4. Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
5. Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
6. Knowledge of SPA principles
7. UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
8. Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
1. Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
2. Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
3. High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
4. Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
5. Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Hands-on and detail oriented.
1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12)Deep knowledge of Angular practices
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Truminds Software Systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Design and Development of Web App Front end.
Web front end development experience with java script programming, reactjs / angular and Redux.
The candidate is expected to have understanding of html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Material UI design
Have experience in as above and unit testing framework such as Mocha/Jasmine
• B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.