About ABOVE Solutions
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries, Optimizing your application for performance
- Designing features and applications for mobile and multiple screen sizes
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Creating prototypes for testing for functionality testing
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem or any other latest versions fronted js like Angular and react
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including SASS, SCSS
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- 4+ Years of experience in UI development role in product based organization.
- Should possess experience in handling a team of developers.
About the role:
We are looking for a Frontend React Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The role will include creating reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing frontend applications in a highly dynamic and fast-moving development environment.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support.)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and end-to-end UI I tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Experience with React JS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Design and develop product components and validate them for technical design,performance, and production readiness.
- Review product requirements, provide estimates, write unit test.
- Maintain, improve, and integrate existing components and applications.
- Works with support and consulting teams in resolving customer issues.
- Interacts with teams as required in understanding, reproducing, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective
- communication is paramount.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent with 3- 5 years of experience or
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent level of experience
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Required languages:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular7+, Node JS, Java Script, JQuery, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, single page application frameworks
- Experience working with any Unit Test Framework is a must.
- Experience in advanced text processing using advanced regular expressions, data parsing.
- Expertise in debugging UI issues from the browser.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
WORK FROM HOME / 1 year Contract Role
Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface with the latest user-facing features ·
·Building reusable components and front-end libraries ·
Translating wireframe and design into high-quality code ·
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive ·
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality ·
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers ·
· Leverage assets and resources provided by the client into applications ·
· Write and optimize code in a well-documented and clean way alongside its benchmarking products
The primary focus of the selected candidates would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Next and redux). Enduring these components, the overall application should be robust and easy to manage.
You should be a team player with commitments to achieve perfection by every stage of development that includes collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products
Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming in JS/TS · Experience with HTML, CSS, ECMAScript (ES6), Restful APIs (application programming interfaces)
Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc. ·
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens · Knowledge of other frameworks such as Gatsby JS, Angular, Vue, etc. is a plus · Knowledge of Code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc. ·
Understanding of automated testing tools like Jest, Mocha, etc.
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Lead Engineer - Frontend
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience in Web application development using React or MVC frameworks Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS
- Expertise in browser compatible HTML5 & CSS3 standards, CSS preprocessors and familiarity with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Semantic)
- Knowledge of AJAX concepts, communication protocols & data services
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Experience in deploying web application across various environments