Must have following Skills Required:
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- OOPs & Data Structures
- Database - SQL/No-SQL
- Basic Networking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be a quick learner
- Candidate should have good knowledge of logical & designing concepts
- Fundamentals C,C++ & OOPs concepts is must
- Good to have Knowledge of any web framework.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Defect fixing & performance optimization.
Rounds Of Interview:
- 1st Round - Offline Assessment Test (Coding)
- 2nd Round - L1 Technical interview
- 3th Round - L2 Technical Interview
- 4th Round - Managerial & Logical Round
- 5th Round - HR Round
About Thinkitive Technologies
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
Full Stack Developer Job Description
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
|Chiefly oversees the software architecture, technical engineering, and implementation technology. Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to support business needs and facilitate strategy. Work closely with development teams to communicate IT strategies and outline practices that are meant to be followed throughout the project.
Future Duties & Responsibilities include:
Architect and design frameworks for applications involving
50000 concurrent users, large user volume-based product development environment
Cloud-based architecture (AWS and preferably Google Cloud)
Kubernetes based cloud cost-effective deployments and resource management
Cloud cost management monitoring and optimization recommendation
Ability to do quick POC’s for new challenging technical areas of work
Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the strategic goals and best practices of applications and architecture
Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommended solutions
Collaborate across business and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
Visualize about security and data privacy while building solutions
Who should apply?
5+ years of successfully working with developers, architects, and product owners to provide options for potential solutions
Has worked on a core product development environment involving the design of both frontend and backend architecture involving most of these skill sets:
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Strong skills in modern technologies of JSON, Web services (REST), data access components
Strong understanding of IT automation concepts, DevOps, and CI/CDpractices
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
If you think this job description suits your skillset Kindly apply
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to join our team at Mumbai. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of developing user facing applications and features in an agile manner. You will design and implement scalable and performant front-end solutions from scratch, while also taking a hard look at the existing ones.
What you will do at QI?
- Design, develop and deliver new user-facing apps and feature and improve existing ones
- Take ownership of product(s), and contribute to dev cycles and sprints planning
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design, share inputs with other teams including product, design and QA
- Optimize applications for performance, user experience and SEO
- Build reusable code and libraries. Contribute to open source projects.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies with an eye of constantly adapting and improving our systems and methods.
Basic Job requirements
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS, DOM and front-end tooling ecosystem (Gulp,Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong concepts and commercial experience in Vue.js
- Solid foundation in software development ( algorithm design, data structure, SDLC)
- Good concepts of unit testing and automation testing for UI components
- Good understanding of web app performance including Google Core Web Vitals metrics.
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of REST API and relational databases
- Basic understanding of browser internals
- Familiarity with web components and shadow DOM
- Exposure to progressive web app design.
QuantInsti® was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage – a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti®, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding edge education and technologies. We offer high quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
We achieve this by putting technology at the core of our business. We have a complex ecosystem of microservices and applications deployed over a fully cloud-based infrastructure. Our tech stack includes Node.js, Vue.js, Python and Docker. The team is driven by user experience, with strong focus on delivering scalable software solutions to complex and evolving business goals.
Why you should join us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with a goal of delivering best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
Minimum Four years of experience.
Good for you to have –
Excellent knowledge of architectural/design patterns, data structures and algorithms
Expertise on performance tuning and optimizations.
You will definitely possess these technical skills –
Core skill set (must) : Core Java, Multi-threading, GC, J2EE technologies, REST
Core skill set (must) : RDBMS, Data Modeling, DB tuning
Working Knowledge (must): Server side implementation for highly concurrent and responsive systems.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in developing the Single Page Application with Web responsive design for mobile and web using Angularjs or Nodejs / React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Node JS & software engineering experience
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, RDS and Dynamo
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Working experience with MySQL