ThreatLandscape is building the next-gen threat intelligence, attack surface minimalization, and remediation platform for cyber security teams at enterprises and governments.
With a mission to create a global brand, ThreatLandscape’s currently looking for passionate, like-minded folks in the areas of Data Engineering, Scientific Computing, and Machine Learning to join us as we move to change our industry’s landscape and become the go-to name for all intelligent cyber security solutions.
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing, Security & Governance Director to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging and enablement for Egnyte’s platform. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and you’ll work closely with our Sales, Enablement, Product and Governance teams to deliver high-impact product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, success stories and use cases. This position requires someone who has experience in the B2B security / technology space and is a proven expert on market and security buyer personas to mid-market enterprise. The role will be measured on the execution of marketing programs and promotions, and contribution to platform pipeline and revenue growth.
What you can expect to work on
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and MSP partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Participate and contribute to industry events as an Egnyte governance evangelist and thought leader
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, with desired experience in the security technology market
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, ransomware, data governance, data privacy and similar topics
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- CISSP Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
• Product & Technical Presentation – Customers / Partners
• Pre-Sales Support (DEMO and POC).
• RFP’s evaluation, Solutioning & Response.
• Handling Technical Queries and Troubleshooting for existing and new Customers.
• Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
• OEM – Technical relation.
• Building Business with Team
- Work on inhouse projects on our award-winning Data Security Platform in Enterprise Environments
- Ensuring that the customer expectations are met within the committed timeframes.
- Only Freshers and Immediate Joiners
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Year of Experience : 3- 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Work on ISO 27001 & NIST based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance.
- Responsible for SOX (IT Security Controls) and track the monthly/quarterly/annual control reports and drive effectiveness of SOX controls.
- Work on Business Continuity Planning, IT Disaster Recovery as per ISO27001 & NIST requirements
- Assess information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Conduct Information Systems audits covering IT infrastructure assets
- Working knowledge in security domains such as: security governance policies and procedures, risk management, compliance, access control, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy and data protection
- Experience in leveraging industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF/800-171, etc.
- Possesses certifications such as ISO27001 LA. CISSP, CISA certification- preferred
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester) - Associate/Mid/Senior
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN—NetSPI provides a variety of server, network, and application penetration testing services. Our Penetration Testers (Security Consultants) have the opportunity to apply their creativity, business knowledge, and technical skills on a daily basis using new and innovative tools/techniques in a collaborative environment. If you are passionate about Pentesting - WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
A day in the life of a NetSPI Senior Security Consultant:
- Perform web, mobile, and thick application penetration tests
- Perform external, internal, and wireless network penetration tests
- Create and deliver penetration test reports to clients
- Collaborate with clients to create remediation strategies that will help improve their security posture
- Research and develop innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies for penetration testing services
- Participate in the ongoing development/enhancement of NetSPI services and processes, in addition to thought leadership (via blogs, presentations, white papers, webinars, podcast, vlogs and tweets)
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting with scoping prospective engagements
- Act as a resource for internal team members as it relates to in-depth technical questions or best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred with a concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or IT
- 0-9 years of experience in penetration testing, including network, web or mobile application testing
- Experience with offensive toolkits used for network and application penetration testing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows administration
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, C, C++, Java, and C#
- GXPN, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP, GWA
- PT or similar certifications
1. Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks,
intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activities.
2. Build and maintain scripts that collect cyber threats data from external sources as well as
from the in-house analytics engine, data quality inspection, and dataset creation for ML
with manual annotation.
3. Assist Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers in developing systems that
automate risk assessment/mitigation workflows.
4. Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
5. Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them.
1. Attention to details and a quality first mindset.
2. Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerabilities, and security analysis
3. Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks.
4. Manual code review or source code analysis experience.
Note: We are a startup, you will have much more responsibilities.
1. A competitive salary.
2. Health Insurance.
3. An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
4. Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
5. Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month