About Dexciss Technology Pvt. Ltd
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Developing periodic (annual, quarterly and monthly} targets and sales plans for the business basis overall product category targets and capacity, past sales performance and market potential
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate sales model and distribution channels to further sales growth across the focused zones
- Developing and managing the sales budget and ensuring internal operating costs are within the allocated budget
- Ensuring top line and volume targets and gross margin contribution of sales across all regions, identifying areas of concern and driving corrective action
- Driving market intelligence to identify market trends, customer preferences, competitive action, new product introductions, etc. to build and Implement sales campaigns
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results and providing feedback to the team
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization's market share
- Periodically reviewing customer engagement and interaction processes and identifying areas of improvement to achieve higher levels of customer service
- Coordinating with external dealers to obtain detailed information on market and consumer trends and feedback on customer satisfaction
- Maintaining strong relationships with key customers, distributors and wholesalers to ensure sustainable and repeat business
- Communicating and aligning with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure on-ground implementation of the sales strategy
- Leading talent acquisition activities to build a capable and effective sales force
- Assessing performance of direct reports and providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 16 to 22 yrs of Sales experience in personal care/ hygiene industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
Continuously explore business opportunities in both existing and new market segments,
identify & develop potential OEM and end-user customers through value creation in the
strategic business areas, niche application areas.
1. Build and execute strategic business development initiatives to rapidly grow the
company’s business with original equipment manufacturers.
2. Profitably manage and grow sales at both existing & new OEM and end-user
accounts in the strategic business areas.
3. Engineering processes management till series production supply covering application
engineering, product homologation, product engineering & product development.
4. Commercial & technical processes management starting with the generation of the
enquiry till the contract is executed.
5. To build excellent professional working relationships with key personnel across
functions at our key OEM customers.
1. Right Organization - Multinational, high technology automotive electrical /
mechanical engineering company selling components for OE fitment to automobile or automotive tier 1 or tier 2
industry is a must.
Professional, process driven, value selling/creation,
automotive component sales & marketing environment
2. Right Function - Sales & application engineering, marketing, new business
development in automotive sales of electrical technology
3. Right Position - Dy./Asst. Manager responsible as deputy functional head,
regional /market segment/product line head in the above
4. Right Qualification - B.E Electrical / Mechanical, MBA in marketing
5. Right Experience 10 years’ experience, 5 years minimum relevant
6. Competence & Capabilities -
Key account management
Passion to continuously explore new markets, identify
new market opportunities.
Advanced & specialized electrical motor product &
application engineering knowledge will be an advantage
Engineering processes management
Project management, product development planning &
Continuous learning capability to upgrade, update
technical knowledge & its application
☑️Meeting with clients virtually .
- Taking the ownership for this pulp sales to our esteemed B2B2C clients
- Connecting with potential clients and converting them into paying customers
- Working with clients to customise our pulp offering as per their needs.
- Developing a team for regional sales team for better client interaction.
- Exploring the possibilities for FMCG product marketing with the pulp.
- Identifying the demand in this sector and accordingly helping the company in defining the growth strategy.
- Creating a big impact in agro and food processing sector which is currently lagging in the country.
What you need to have:
- Understanding of pulp industry, experience in food processing or manufacturing sector
- Fast learner, good understanding of food industry
- Previous work experience in food industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate with hands on experience with basic Microsoft office and email communication.
- Looking for opportunity in agro / FMCG / Food processing sector
- Keen on giving a boost to a lagging sector