● Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
● Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
● Work closely with Product, Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define
and deliver new products and enhancements
● Outline the goals for research and development.
● Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technologicalservices.
● Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of Technology
projects to market.
● Managing technology budgets and time frames.
● Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
● Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
● Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technologicalrequirements.
● Keep track of Technology budgets in order to update the performance of technology
● Proven experience as a Head of Technology, CTO or similar leadership role
● Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
● Understanding of budgets and business-planning
● Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
● 12 years working in a technological role with 8 years managerial experience.
● Exceptional team management skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication.
● Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
Our client is a fast growing EdTech Platform. We re looking for a Sales Director to build and grow the consumer sales function.
Ownership of the revenue targets.
Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from hiring, training, and retaining talent, setting up and measuring targets, and process/product improvements.
Responsible for conversion funnel and sales KPIs.
Planning for daily, weekly, and monthly targets, updating and maintaining reports.
Bring market & consumer insights to influence products & offerings.
4+ years of experience in consumer sales experience in a B2C environment (EdTech / consumer internet preferred).
Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets.
Hunger to learn & grow every day.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Comfortable making decisions independently.
Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You handle product deliveries and you play a critical role in building the engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you do all of the above and more.
You make a difference.
Making a difference by,
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
- Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Be both highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
- Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange. We provide users single-point access to a diverse suite of crypto-based financial products and services that are backed by security processes and insurance. CoinDCX aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies where users can start building their cryptocurrency portfolio with ease. We provide a comprehensive set of advanced and powerful products to trade crypto-based instruments in the fast-paced markets and aim to keep opening new opportunities for its traders as well as new customers to level up their potential with industry-first innovations. Recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space, CoinDCX is backed by investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, Block.one and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX.
What we are.
AppyHigh started building products in 2017. We would start lean, build the MVP, test it and finally scale. We’ve launched over 30 products at AppyHigh, across mobile and web in the last 3 years and garnered 85 million+ users (and counting). We envision creating and investing in technology that engages, informs and empowers people to do more in their everyday lives. Building and nurturing a community of entrepreneurs, startups and growth hackers to build great products through our investments and partnerships.
We are looking for a technical architect who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be part of a core team setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
What you must have.
- Proven leadership skills like managing a team of developers across mobile and backend.
- Acting as a mentor and guide to the technology team across Data/Mobile and Backend
- Conduct code review and provide guidance to team members
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Strong knowledge of database architecture
- Breaking down projects into smaller chunks and delegating it to the team.
- Ensure proper SOP’s are followed across the company at various development levels
- Knowledge about major AWS services like EC2, Lambda, EBS, KMS, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Some things which excite us
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
- Having a great GitHub profile
- Work on some open source projects
- Join us as soon as possible
- Graduate in any discipline or even if you dropped out as long as you show the zeal and knowledge in technology
Responsible for a large piece of tech engineering and product roadmap
Deployment, Scaling,Config Management, API Schemas, Logging, Alerting & Monitoring, Testing etc
More than 6+ years in Software product companies required
Managed a team
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the founding team of KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
- Product Development: Partner with the founder & product team to create a product roadmap. Play a key role in influencing customer journey, experience & specs (requirements) with UX designer. Develop front end & back end systems and product.
- Project Management: Ensure product development roadmap timelines are achieved in a timely way with the right quality with progress being reported daily.
- Technology Excellence: Ensure that products have best in class performance on technology driven aspects (load times, latencies, uptimes, etc.).
- Hiring & Developing: Hire junior engineers, divide project workloads & mentor them to continuously improve.
- Continuous Improvement: Establish intake mechanism to convert user feedback into actionable upgrades in product design, track feature improvements & their progress and create rapid improvement cycles.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
- Has 4+ years of experience in a digital product company
- Should have managed teams before & can attract talent
- Has experience in front end & back end technologies across web & app development
- Has studied computer science or engineering with at least a B.Tech or B.E degree
- Preferably is skilled in at least one performing art or is a hobbyist
- Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
- Moves fast to launch & fix issues
- Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
BillTrim uses ML + Human to negotiate and monitor all utility bills such as cable, internet, cell phone, electricity, auto insurance, etc
BillTrim negotiates a better rate and protects our customers from overpaying.
BillTrim is San Francisco-based growing startup funded by well-respected and proven investors.
Why work with us?
BillTrim is here to make history. We are passionate to solve problems.
We deeply care about our customers.
To work on something great, something big not average.
We do not compromise with quality. To make SAAS that customers will love and appreciate.
To witness crazy growth and take your career and take it to new heights.
We believe in one outstanding employee gets more done and costs less than two adequate employees.
Less is better, do not clutter unnecessary text, images, buttons, or even a line of code.
We follow Silicon Valley culture.
Personality traits to become a part of BillTrimmer's famiy:
Go to attitude
Tenacious and hungry to make a name
Willing to learn and adapt
Willing to work on weekends if need be
Filled with curiosity and not afraid to ask questions
Think independently and be open-minded to possibilities
Why We Need You
Our current engineering team is growing fast and we’ll need leadership to support a focused team effort across a variety of projects and priorities.
We’re looking for someone who will help us with:
- Manage, mentor, and grow an extremely talented and energetic engineering team
- Define our engineering culture and process broadly as our first management hire
- Work closely with product and design in determining the strategy and direction of your team
- Define the development process of the team to create a constructive and efficient work environment
- Lead the development of APIs, customer/developer experience, and supporting systems
- Be actively involved in our long-term strategic direction, working closely with the CTO/co-founder
- Experience scaling teams and processes in a high growth environment
- Empower the team to achieve a high level of technical productivity
- A strong belief in high engineer agency, responsibility, and accountability
- Own the existing SCRUM & SPRINTS & make sure throughput and DEADLINES are me
- A compassionate but clear and focused approach to leadership
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
Experience that would help you succeed: (Note, we don't expect you to a spike in all aspects, but to grow there in time)
Growth-minded: You have a keen product sense and an exceptional track record for delivery, as well as examples of innovation and/or influential impact.
Experienced: You will develop our current team, hire additional team members, and empower each member to have an owner mentality within their role. You have a large task ahead and building a high-output team will be your top priority.
Driven: You have experience in the past that lends itself to being able to dive in on tactical problems, while also being able to scale with the company as the needs change.
Technical: You’re able to leverage a strong technical background and have hands-on experience in solving large and difficult technical problems, with the ability to make decisions swiftly and thoughtfully.
Apply only if the answer is yes to all of the following :
- 3+ years of Engineering Manager of team size 10-50 experience
- Proven ability to manage high complexity projects
- Motivated by a fast-paced, high impact environment
- Proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
- Well versed with Hiring as well as Firing
- HAVE worked in a B2C Startup for at least a year?
- CAN join in within 30-45 days?
• Team Lead (6-8 yrs of total experience), minimum 3 years of Team Lead exp. required
• Knowledge of full technology stack and experience of leading a team
• Proposing right data structures
• Deciding the right technology stack
• Process Flow Designing
• JIRA tool (Project management tool)
• Lead end-to-end IT needs of the division and build a strong full-stack delivery team
• Lead directly (hands-on) the building and running of best-in class platform for online learning
and application portal
• Incorporate key features including adaptive learning, analytics tracking capabilities,
streamlining application processes on the portal, machine learning for automatic university
• Ensure scalability, performance, resilience and device portability of the platform, including
adequate backups, disaster recovery, pen testing, network security etc. to avoid data
breaches, given the high volume of sensitive data
• Lead collaboration with the development teams, project management, IT service and support
teams and other to support their activities, respond to their needs and respond to incidents
Ideally, you’d also have experience with:
• Developing and maintaining products that are used by many thousands or millions of people
• Kafka, Amazon MQ, RabbitMQ or similar streaming or messaging systems
• EdTech, eCommerce, or content-management software
• Relational databases, ORM frameworks, and their alternatives
• Microservices or SOA; RESTful APIs, JSON
• AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack
• DevOps, Observability, Infrastructure as Code
· Lead an engineering group that comprises of Software development engineers.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Develop the long-term strategy for your solutions and translate that into an achievable road-map/action plan
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Management of staffing, mentoring, growing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager - Frontend for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers.
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems.
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples.
- Involve in hiring for your teams.
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience.
- Qualification - B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
- Years of Exp - 9+.
About the role:
Being an Engineering Manager allows you to bring a diverse set of skills all into focus to help us drive growth and impact across the world of Online education / E-Learning.
You will necessarily have a technical background but are now responsible for fundamental product and infrastructure strategies to help us scale from 1 to 100
- Lead a talented team of engineers to build and deliver world-class consumer-facing applications of highly scalable services.
- Partner with Business Product owners as well as senior engineering leaders to create a vision and roadmap for the team.
- Be a Hands-on leader managing projects and day to day activities of the team in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Defining and Driving Performance and Availability metrics to measure and meet high operational standards for the services.
- Hiring, mentoring and developing engineers and leaders in the Tech & Engineering organization.
- Ensuring the quality of the engineering efforts are always exceptional by setting up the correct processes and quality control checks for the team to execute within
What we need
- 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, High-scale / High-traffic applications is a MUST
- Experience with AWS is mandatory while SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus.
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user's problems