What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
About Technogise Private Limited
Backend: Node.js, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Docker, AWS, GCP.
Frontend: React.js, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, TypeScript.
6+ years of experience in building large-scale applications.
Min 4+ years of experience developing backend services using Node.js and MongoDB/Postgres/Redis. Hands-on experience working with Node.js frameworks - express.js, sails.js, loopback.js, nest.js, molecular.js, etc.
Min 4+ years of experience in building complex web applications using React.js/Next.js and TypeScript.
A “Bring It On” attitude, bias for action, self-driven, end-to-end ownership, and entrepreneurial.
Ability to write clean code adhering to all the coding standards and best practices.
Understanding of developing responsive UI with experience in working on CSS/any CSSs based framework.
Expertise in building distributed systems.
Ability to work independently - identify problems, create plans, and implement solutions to them.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Hands-on experience on Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud Platform), good knowledge of CI/CD processes (Bitbucket pipeline, AWS code build, etc).
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions; deal with loosely defined problems and fast-changing requirements & think abstractly.
Prior experience of working in fast-paced environments/ start-ups is strongly preferred.
Be a part of the ****core team and drive growth from the ground up. Opportunity to make an impact in the truest sense, we are on a mission to revolutionise the way the world volunteers through technology.
Absolute ownership and freedom to implement your ideas.
Ability to learn cutting-edge concepts ****and innovation in an agile start-up environment on a global scale.
Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and passionate about creating social impact through tech.
As a Technical Lead, you will execute and deliver complex product modules end-to-end, with or without the involvement of other team members.
You will develop complex web applications using React.js and build highly scalable and resilient backend services using Node.js.
You will design, develop, and architect the technical aspects of the products and ensure alignment with business goals.
You will lead the technical charter of one or multiple modules and ensure timely delivery while maintaining the product’s quality.
You will be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting. You will provide mentorship for junior developers.
You will code review and ensure code compliance with design patterns and the organization’s coding standard.
You will collaborate with the product and business team in the discovery phase to recommend the best technical solutions.
You will improve the quality and performance of the existing solutions.
If you can't manage tighter deadlines.
If you can't read books/articles/blogs etc. and constantly upgrade yourself.
If you are not passionate about building a great product or building great user experiences.
If you don't like to be challenged.
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
We are looking for the curious kinds, the enthusiasts, the always learning Sr. Fullstack
developers to build our web development projects @ Biostrap. As a Fullstack developer,
you will be a part of a lean but extremely passionate team of engineers and work
towards making and keeping Biostrap as the go-to best health platform.
Responsibilities: What would the job be like?
● Engage in product shaping decisions at Biostrap and work with a globally
distributed dev team to build the next best health platform.
● Designing and building a web interface that drives Biostrap’s business, and
engages and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners.
● Be involved in the entire lifecycle of projects, including design, UX, coding,
architecture, deployment. (We believe in full ownership principle)
● Write simple and effective APIs.
● Expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
● Work with other engineers in developing architecture that is resilient to changes
in product requirements and usage.
● Collaborate across teams from engineering, marketing, customer support and
design for efficient product development.
● Pragmatism to the core: arrive at technology decisions after discussions with
other engineers weighing pros and cons of each aspect of the feature lifecycle.
Qualifications: Who should apply for this role?
● You have 3+ years of working in small to medium size teams building and
● You pledge on React.
● You spin out Nodejs servers like it's your fantasy land.
● Working knowledge of GIT for version control.
● Know how to optimize web performance with the plethora of tricks and tools
available in the ecosystem.
● General awareness of SQL and database design concepts.
● Understand/Have knowledge about cross-browser compatibility and mobile
friendly web designs.
● And of course, you have the makings of a star developer - impressive problem
solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent.
● You already use Biostrap and have plenty of feedback to provide.
● You can lecture developers on premature optimizations.
● You contribute to Open Source projects or have a good Github/GitLab presence
to showcase your past projects.
● You have a decent presence on CodePen.
● You have booked your ticket for Mars :P
- Take ownership of product's architecture, database and servers.
- Research and apply best practices of software development to build world class product.
- Involvement across all aspects of the product code base (Current and future).
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in LAMP and/ or MERN/ MEAN Stack.
- Extensive experience in, and understanding of OOPS & MVC concepts.
- Strong back-end background; Experienced in Restful APIs, DB Mgt & SQL.
- Consumer Tech Orientation.
- Excited at the problem being solved.
- Individual contributor; As well as ability to work in and eventually lead a team.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express, React,Node)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full stack development- MERN Stack
- Experience in creating microservices from scratch
- Familiarity with One OOPS language
- Familiarity with multithreading- Workers / child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL and Mongo dB)
- Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge in GraphQL is a plus
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Advance DS
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- AWS knowledge added advantage with Devops especially Kubernetes