- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Must be AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional).
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on keyboard AWS experience, with deeper capabilities.
- Must have hands-on AWS experience with at least two implementation and/or Migration into AWS (in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Must have experience with AWS API gateway, RDS, Fargate, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Cognito.
- Must have experience analyzing and improving existing AWS infrastructure and architecture
- Must have Experience with serverless applications and Serverless Application Model
- An understanding of networking and IOT services in AWS
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
Job title: Technical PM & Solution Architect - Digital Acceleration
• Lead Upfront discovery and design for end to end technology architecture (E.g. though not limited to Web, Mobile, CRM, Inventory management, Customer management, Logistics),
• Defining, translating and delivering business vision for the digital journey the organization will be undertaking
• Actively lead the definition and evolution of the solution architecture
• oversee selection/ implementation of new components/applications,
• Identify and ensure all integration touch points of the applications,
• Enhance architecture / governance processes and drive agile innovation with an eye to scale.
• Create a Service oriented architecture
• Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
• Providing support to program manager through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
• Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
• Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
• Develop and demonstrate proof of concepts
• Maintain the overall portfolio plan with key deliverables and milestone dates. Plan and execute the roadmap for digital.
• Act as a conduit between execs and stakeholders to ensure the technology initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned with strategic objectives.
• Serve as a liaison between functional groups within the Technology Team to prioritize program initiatives and escalate critical operational tasks.
• Drive the successful delivery of Digital programs within the Digital portfolio
• Managing multiple Vendor/partner Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Engineering or similar combination of Business and Technology
• Minimum 7 years' experience in the B2C Companies with Design and architect experience
• 5 years of experience planning and deploying delivering enterprise functional and technical solutions to support the business
• Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies. Knowledge of project management tools...
• Being an agent for change, who uses business architecture to agitate and initiate action and challenge others via business designs and solutions, which drive requirements to the business operational and organizational structures
• Strong Architecture experience including, infrastructure, applications, data and business domains, Retail domain knowledge would an added advantage
• Experience at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
• Experience in the following areas: customer engagement platforms, cloud architectures, PaaS services, API integration, modern application architectures, BI architecture
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
• Experience in web-based and mobile based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
• Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
• Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
• Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. • Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
• Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
• Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
• Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana. • Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL).
• Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints.
• Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
• Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development
• Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects.
• Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach
new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems
to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time
wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With:
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a senior engineer to enhance
and maintain to our SQL Query Engine. You've got experience designing and
implementing complex software systems. You understand database query
engines and have a strong ability to select appropriate algorithms vis-à-vis
computational complexity and time/space trade-offs. You are intimately
familiar with design patterns and anti-patterns. You have facility with large
pre-existing code bases.
The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so
the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute
must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the
successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling
features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high
throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the
opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database
experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database
In this crucial role as a Query Engine Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement enhancements and optimizations to our SQL query engine capabilities and infrastructure
• Enhance the product’s robustness, flexibility, and performance
• Create and implement functional & technical specifications
• Work with minimal supervision both individually as well as within ad-hoc groups
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java-based server-side experience, with significant core Java experience
• 2+ years of multi-threading experience
• 2+ years of SQL experience and/or relational algebra
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Competence with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience developing cloud-based software