About Blue bricks Pty Ltd
- 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
- Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
- Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
- Proficiency with writing tools, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
Basic knowledge on content marketing. [Optional]
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
- Creating & managing content for app, website & overall internet presence
- Creating innovative content experiences that would attract and delight target users and set us apart from the competition.
- Creating content ideas that users can read, view, watch, interact with and share.
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis
- Managing the execution of content needs through designer and video agency
- Analyzing content performance metrics and driving optimization.
- Researching on product-related features to use them in creating content for users
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Creative thinking along with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
We are looking for a technical wordsmith who can translate complex product details in a simple, technical yet lucid language for our clients and for internal use.
- Develop, design and continuously update product support documentation that breaks down complex business products and concepts in a simple and understandable way for our clients
- Work closely with product and support teams to maintain high quality and accuracy of the content
- Obtain a deep understanding of products, platform and solutions to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, focusing on insights using technical language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, website, sales, design specifications, etc
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Proven technical writing background
- Ability to understand and appreciate the product, its functionality, APIs, etc
- Collaborate effectively with people of various levels of expertise and backgrounds (researcher, engineers, developers, etc)
- Proven technical writing experience in the industry
SmartCow is an AI engineering company specialized in video analytics and AIOT devices, with core expertise in AI pipelines on resource-constrained devices. Innovation at SmartCow focuses primarily on smart nation initiatives which include intelligent traffic management systems, safety & security, and retail analytics.
Position: Sr. Copywriters
Department: Coconut Brand Solution
No. of Position: 02 nos.
Salary: As per Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising agency.
- A Content professional with expertise in Copywriting to lead the creative advertising initiatives
- Experience in advertising, literature/creative background will be preferred
- He/she must be able to understand briefs, fill in the gaps where needed, and deliver to them — simply, concisely and lucidly.
- Versatile ideating abilities backed by strong writing skills, creative thinking and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Come up with ad/social media concepts/campaign thoughts
- Write the copy/script for high converting ads/social media posts/videos/ Film Campaigns
- Research advertising strategies of competitors and other online players
- The candidate should have the ability to individually visualize and produce creative concepts.
- Working closely with the creative team to create new and bright ideas that is suitable with the brief.
- Writing clear, crisp and effective copy.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Should have ability to handle and lead the team of copywriters to attain the best possible outcome.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy & requirement to use creative instincts to develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, and servicing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all client communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.