About All Things How
At allthings.how, we publish quality tips and tricks for all things tech. While our primary focus is on Apple and Microsoft products, we also actively publish how-to guides for Linux and cool new web services.
If an opportunity to write about tech interests you, we welcome you to apply for a writer’s job at allthings.how where you’ll be writing tips, tricks, and tutorials for everything tech.
Excellent skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
ü Be able to think like a user and create intuitive documentation as and when needed to create succinct documentation
ü Be able to understand product thoroughly and interact with developers
ü Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
ü Preferable exposure to eCommerce / Retail Analytics
ü Precise documentation and clear communication skills
ü Experience in API documentation is an added bonus
Skills and Experience
ü Experience in content review and localization
ü Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
ü Experience with content management systems like Wordpress
ü Experience working in an Agile content development environment
ü Experience in editorial/peer review
ü Knowledge about eCommerce tools and plugins will be an advantage
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
Onsurity is a revolution within the health & Insuretech industry. We are collectively creating a new category to expand this lowly penetrated industry amongst the 600+ workforce of SMB’s & Start-Ups. There is a deficit of awareness, trust, and affordable products, which we are trying to address using tech and innovation. Currently, in the last 12 months, we have covered more than 2 lac lives across 1500+ SME’s. Our mission is to become India’s leading health & wellness experience brand by impacting 1 mn+ SME’s & new-age businesses in the next 3 yrs.
Onsurity currently caters to 3 ecosystems– Startups (New-Age Businesses), Small Enterprises (3 – 100) & Medium Enterprises (100+). From the product catalog point of view, we have Group Healthcare, Wellness, Parental & Maternity, etc bundled under a single monthly subscription model. Our primary decision-makers are the Founders / MDs / CXOs / HR for the core employee healthcare membership. However, the eventual beneficiary is the employee (individual), where the real revenue generation takes place. It is a classic B2B2C business model.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell
We serve high-quality content to consumers, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we keep scaling, we will grow our user base through impactful, data-driven, and creative marketing. As the Content Specialist, you will be the key leader responsible for this growth. You will oversee all aspects of content marketing internally, externally, and through partners, to drive brand affinity, and user adoption. You will be executing Onsurity’s vision of building a Health-tech destination intrinsic to the lives of the consumers and bringing creative and operational leadership to content marketing and partnership marketing. Own the product marketing strategy at Onsurity
- Leading and building a content marketing strategy for Onsurity, and specific marquee shows marketing plans as a part of the content marketing roadmap.
- Creating thought leadership content for management
- Ensuring show/title marketing is impactful, innovative, and geared to generate user conversion outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with the Social, PR, and Creative Comms teams to inspire and raise the bar on the development of big idea platforms and marketing creatives.
- Designing a framework that ensures the optimum and most efficient marketing deployment specific to a particular show/title and its expected sampling/conversion outcomes.
- Leading and bringing creative and executional excellence to all aspects of title marketing- Editorial/Partnerships/PR
- Be a change agent to drive engagement and support business priorities
- Building data-driven content for authored articles and blogs
- Make recommendations to the Management, on content development and deployment approaches across social media.
About you | The qualities we value
- An experience of 7+ years from a marketing agency, along with deep knowledge and experience in driving and managing long-form, content marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment.
- B2B Tech and Content Marketing experience, highly desirable.
- Should have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences on creative and/or subjective aspects, backed by data when possible.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex marketing and business strategies concisely and persuasively.
- Should be highly data-driven, displaying strong analytical skills, in assessing the impact of creative decisions and in planning marketing strategies and execution.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• Handle social media under social media manager's supervision.
• Work on Digital marketing strategy planning.
• Writing blogs, articles and plagiarism free content.
• Competitor analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Highly creative and imaginative with an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer friendly
Have a flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet and social media
Knowledgeable about digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
Writes (and sometimes edits) digital content that meets project goals and end-user needs for complex efforts
Ensures online content complies with corporate brands standards, web style guide, legal and compliance
Review stats on an ongoing basis to understand how the content is working and improvise accordingly
Have a portfolio of published articles
Performing research and covering the latest happenings and updates in the business world.
Finding and covering emerging trends /companies in the financial system.
Love to write?
SoftwareSuggest & CallHippo requires language geeks who can write attractive tech content. The only qualification is the command over language and if you are experienced than it is the cherry on the top!
You can work from your location.
Should Possess following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Ability to write, rephrase and modify unique contents
Should be good at:
- Writing web content for website/ portals from scratch
- Editing and proofreading content once is written
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for client projects based on material supplied by them.
- Research and Conceptualization.
- Able to develop original and absolutely unique good quality content.
- Write content for articles, blogs, Websites, etc as per the requirement
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Find and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Reviewing and editing articles.
- Conduct research and writing content on a regular basis.
- Convert ideas into enriching write-ups for websites, blogs, articles.
- Attention to detail.
- Promote content on social media
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines