Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
Excellent skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
ü Be able to think like a user and create intuitive documentation as and when needed to create succinct documentation
ü Be able to understand product thoroughly and interact with developers
ü Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
ü Preferable exposure to eCommerce / Retail Analytics
ü Precise documentation and clear communication skills
ü Experience in API documentation is an added bonus
Skills and Experience
ü Experience in content review and localization
ü Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
ü Experience with content management systems like Wordpress
ü Experience working in an Agile content development environment
ü Experience in editorial/peer review
ü Knowledge about eCommerce tools and plugins will be an advantage
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Researching, outlining, writing, and editing new and existing content
- Working closely with various departments to understand Products Specifications, Architectures
- Creating Technical documentation for the product
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Preparing User manuals of the product and developer guides
- Revising all documents as new update or issues arise
- Analyzing existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong experience in creating Technical documents like Product Specs, Project Charters, Application Notes, Architectural diagrams, Software API documents, Design documents, Survey forms, User guides, Patent applications and Management Presentations.
- Well experienced in planning, creating, and maintaining technical documentation.
- You must have the potential to grasp technology
- Preference will be given to candidates, with experience in Consumer-lifestyle companies, having good understanding of any of the product categories including Wearable (Band, Smartwatches), Hearables (TWS, Neckbank, Headphones), Alexa Speakers/ Voice Assistant, Soundbars, and any other consumer Electronics products
- Having experience working Multi-site, diversified team environment and good team player.
- Excellent English written and communication skills.
CareerNinja is a personalized learning platform that leverages AI to create customized courses for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content, provides 1:1 & 1:many live mentorship & connects to job opportunities to help youth learn in a practical manner to achieve their next career goal. We are ultimately working to make high quality experiential learning accessible to anyone at a mass-global scale.
We are looking for an enthusiastic content writer who is passionate to create compelling blog posts, summaries, creating quizzes, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree in Bachelor's or Master's with a high passion for Creative or Academic Content Writing, Creation, Curation.
- Must have a zeal to research, learn and grow
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform under pressure
- You will be researching on ideas and facts suitable to the assigned content/topic
- You will create blog posts, summaries, quizzes etc
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same for further use
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Think up of creative and catchy titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Curation of content (blogs & videos) around a given list of topics.
Why Work With Us:
Being an education organisation, we take your growth seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, wide exposure & looking to be in the driving seat of what you do. Most importantly, if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead and think your current work opportunities aren’t keeping pace with you. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2-4 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 4 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
Copywriter: Cryptocurrency and blockchain
We are looking for an excellent Copywriter writer with in-depth knowledge of the creative copies that speak for themselves and additional bonus if you have a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Working closely with all departments across the company, the copywriter writer will create and publish high-quality written copies that encapsulates the brand voice of Seracle and businesses.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to capture complex ideas and communicate them in well-crafted, engaging content that is easy to understand. They should have a deep love for writing and an impeccable grasp of the English language. Beyond that, they should be a self-starter who thrives with minimal supervision, consistently producing content that meets or exceeds the expectations of the brief.
Must have skills and qualifications
- Manage the creation of a variety of content, from educational-thought leadership content to product announcement blogs, all for a global audience
- Responsible for careful editing of any content created
- See-through all content from ideation to execution ensuring all necessary stakeholders have reviewed and approved
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice and messaging across all content; ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and purpose
- Ensure type of content and writing style matches the target audience.
Good to have skills and qualifications
- 2+ years experience in content generation as a copywriter for a public-facing company preferably in the financial services, tech or fintech space
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency markets, ecosystem and blockchain is a must
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills across a range of mediums including social media
- Expert-level editing skills and experience following the Associated Press style guide
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally across teams for seamless execution of global content strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Creativity; ability to generate unique, differentiated content and messaging
- Self-starter with the ability and motivation to drive projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, growth-focused, and remote environment
We are looking for an immediate joiner
We are looking for a technical wordsmith who can translate complex product details in a simple, technical yet lucid language for our clients and for internal use.
- Develop, design and continuously update product support documentation that breaks down complex business products and concepts in a simple and understandable way for our clients
- Work closely with product and support teams to maintain high quality and accuracy of the content
- Obtain a deep understanding of products, platform and solutions to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, focusing on insights using technical language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, website, sales, design specifications, etc
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Proven technical writing background
- Ability to understand and appreciate the product, its functionality, APIs, etc
- Collaborate effectively with people of various levels of expertise and backgrounds (researcher, engineers, developers, etc)
- Proven technical writing experience in the industry
SmartCow is an AI engineering company specialized in video analytics and AIOT devices, with core expertise in AI pipelines on resource-constrained devices. Innovation at SmartCow focuses primarily on smart nation initiatives which include intelligent traffic management systems, safety & security, and retail analytics.