About SOC Experts
- Conducting skills gap analyses between industry expectations and academic curriculum.
- Taking inputs from corporates and designing learning solutions for students pursuing the courses from the brand to achieve learning goals.
- Developing learning objectives and ensuring content matches those objectives
- Creating engaging high level and low-level instructional design for students to best grasp content.
- Creating relevant graphic and online content in collaboration with the graphics and the technology team.
- Coordinating with business development teams in solutioning for corporates
- Coordinating with academic heads and faculties as required to best implement standardised curriculum.
- Conducting Train the Trainer for the faculties to ensure specific learning outcomes through each course.
- Designing assessment methodologies to make these outcomes measurable.
- Maintaining Content coordination across all the campuses to ensure standardizations.
- Ensuring that the brand is protected by adhering to brand guidelines and company regulations.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Passionate towards education, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Can thrive in high work pressure environment.
- Ability to identify trends and react quickly to keep the curriculum and content relevant.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Storyboarding, eLearning, Instructional design & content writing
- Positive attitude and a desire to produce measurable results
- 2+ years of experience in relevant role
- Excellent communication skills & pleasing personality
- Immediate joiners preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an Overseas Counselor & Application Specialist, you will be playing a key role with students regarding abroad education such as course and program selection, scheduling classes, study habits, and career planning.
- Understand all services provided by the Company so as to upsell accordingly to students
- Enroll students into initial counselling and follow up services for application guidance, test preparation etc.
- Expertly support and coordinate with students to make sure each of the services are provided through inhouse / contracted teams Meeting with students at least once a month from the start of their program
- Motivate and encourages candidates to take up the course
- Responsible for working with leadership to identify key strategies, and then develop partnerships with schools/colleges, counselors etc to grow business.
- Lead initiatives to design and manage programs that focus on driving sales, and improve Education customer experience.
- Responsible for Regular and systematic follow-up via phone calls and messaging and emailing
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager
Urgently Looking for Technical Training Manager
Experience : 3-7yrs
- Location - Mumbai
1) Should have experience in providing Corporate Trainings in current or past organization
2) Must have either of these skills ( Java/ Devops/ IOT/ Data Analyst/ Machine Learning/ Cloud)
3) Good Training Analysis (Delivery) and Training Management Skills
Monitoring Technical Trainings
· Handling Escalations
· Handholding with operations team for training lab setup on the technical side
· Checking up with feedback and taking actions on low feedback.
· Monitoring Technical Trainings
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel