The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Act as the initial point of contact for all client related concerns ,which indeed makes you the main communication channel between the clients and the developers.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers
• Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
• Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business from a top University/College
• 0-1 year of sales or account management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Daxta Tech
- Coordinate for the task management between pet parents with a Vet/ Trainers
- Maintain relationships with identified customers
- Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
- Be the company’s face for the customer
- Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep learning curve
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation
- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. documentation and reporting to the operations department
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in Customer Support would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Client Management
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reach out to target number of clients in the assigned sectors on a daily basis
Detail out the Porter’s offerings to the clients and understand their requirements
Actively track conversion to make sales process improvements
Follow up calls to leads/prospects to assist in conversion
Build short term relationships with prospects to improve chances of setting up meetings
Highlight any trends and concerns to senior management
Tele sales/outbound calls experience
Basic computer skills
The role requires you to:
- Answer client queries related to use of Superset software product, on email channel, and largely phone channel
- To understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool
- Ensure customer success by providing timely resolution
- Write documentation and FAQs
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You’ve at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers